the thread about nothing...

Netflix and this **** buffering 
sick.gif

Ever since I started eating less I've been so hungry bruh. *sighs* Also a fresh out the grease 20pc mcnuggets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

..Patience..|I

Hes prolly the first person to call someone with a truck when tryna get a tv or move somethin. Never forget this time i seen some buff white boy tryna fit this big *** tv in the back of his mustang. ****** Pendejo.

sb sb How did you know it was Activia yogurt? :nerd:

and did CFB give you his dog? :nerd:

:rofl:

:nerd:

too much realness.

Whats wrong Roberto?

Waterboy_3.jpg

Yesterday i woke up and realized ima be worth at least billion bucks one day......

my paypal is ready :nerd:

Netflix and this **** buffering :x

step your internet game up papi

Ever since I started eating less I've been so hungry bruh. *sighs* Also a fresh out the grease 20pc mcnuggets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

..Patience..|I

mcds :x

1. Why would you put some one down as a reference that would do that
2. Is what he said true? If so does that make him a good reference since he was just being honest? weebay.gif

Kidding thats messed up famb. I told all my friends that i put for references that they were being put down and to say good stuff if they get the call and they all backed me
This person is a really good friend and supposedly quote on quote A professional. Told him well in advanced as well. I don't wanna think this but some reason I feel like he wants to see me good but just not better than him.
Someone told me this the other day and its one of the realest things I ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom