the thread about nothing...

142049-turtles-in-time.jpg

Fishing with the homies on this nice Sunday morning on a boat out in Brielle

Enjoy your Sunday fan gonna be a hot one today

Just on a charter boat fishing for some Fluke out in Brielle, NJ on a boat called the Jamaican II
pimp.gif

Man it's been so long since I went fishing. I remember catching a european eel when I was like 10 and it somehow made people in my small town treat me like royalty 
laugh.gif

Last time I went fishing was probably like 8 years ago.

Small towns >>>>>>

I could never live in a city.

Last edited:
Mann yall got me wantin to go fish now. Havent been in a minute. And my step dad has a boat too. Last time i went fishin i caught 5 flounder and a red

Top 3 SNES game (Mega man x 1/2/3 and super mario wolrd complete my top 3... i think)

The fact i could play a sidescroller with my brother at the same time :smokin

zelda and donkeykong country would complete the top 5.

Never been a BIG fan of RPG, but i respect FF / secret of mana / Chrono Trigger, just not making my top 5

Last edited:
Last time was about a month ago, caught nothing but rocks. Lost my line once, fish were right under the pier lights. Easily 20-30 pounders, but they just weren't biting. |I

Just on a charter boat fishing for some Fluke out in Brielle, NJ on a boat called the Jamaican II
YO bro I saw this boat on Thursday when I was at the beach.

Fishing is dope, I only went once but I enjoyed it throughly

antidope antidope that's what's up fam it looks like really nice beach. I'm not to familiar with the area my pops put me on to it when I asked him where he goes.

You live around there ? It was about an hour an a half ride from me not bad at all

Wasn't able to take home the pool someone caught a monster fish on other end of boat but mines was big enough to keep so that was cool with me. Just made it at 19 inches

Back
Top Bottom