the thread about nothing...

College research is overwhelming. 
frown.gif

College research is overwhelming. :frown:
It is bro. But whatever college you choose make sure the college and major you choose, it is the best one for you bro. I let myself get pressured by others and went to the college they wanted me to go to not necessarily the college I wanted to go to.

It is bro. But whatever college you choose make sure the college and major you choose, it is the best one for you bro. I let myself get pressured by others and went to the college they wanted me to go to not necessarily the college I wanted to go to.
my mistake back in the day. 

hangouts is the new aim
200w_d.gif

For real though, people actually use Hangouts? I used to use it as my SMS app for my phone, but I moved to Messenger.

I feel so out of the loop sometimes. One of my boy's little brother uses Google+. Apparently most of the kids in his class do too. I was kinda mind blown at that.

Last edited:
Some interesting things have been happening to me lately. Will explain later when everything falls in place. :nerd:

"Your money is my money and .and my money is my money "

My ******* money gotdammit and I'll do what the **** I please with it.

:smh: it's time I move out folks

Your mom tripping again?

Befriended a dude on the Oregon track team... said he would sell me his sample Huaraches :nerd: not my size tho

No shoe talk but I'd buy and resell tbh, if possible.

My friend just told me how bought three of us tix to go see some only released for one showing viewing of Dragonball Z Resurrection! Haven't watched DBZ for 15 years or so, but i'm so ready for this.

My friend just told me how bought three of us tix to go see some only released for one showing viewing of Dragonball Z Resurrection! Haven't watched DBZ for 15 years or so, but i'm so ready for this.

I want to go but I'm broke lol

In order to understand the limitless cruelty of others, you have to accept your personal capacity for it, only then can you make the choice to decide whether you're just like them or better than them, and in some cases above them. They crave it, thrive on it, and need it to survive because they have nothing else to offer or fight for, so when you understand yourself, you understand what is worth fighting for and what it not. - Freedmind2015

Some interesting things have been happening to me lately. Will explain later when everything falls in place. :nerd:

"Your money is my money and .and my money is my money "

My ******* money gotdammit and I'll do what the **** I please with it.

:smh: it's time I move out folks

Your mom tripping again?

Befriended a dude on the Oregon track team... said he would sell me his sample Huaraches :nerd: not my size tho

No shoe talk but I'd buy and resell tbh, if possible.
Yeah

Using that guilt trip trickery on me but I got a plan

Back
Top Bottom