the thread about nothing...

Went to see my psychiatrist/neurologist again yesterday. In short, nobody knows what's causing all my symptoms and he has referred me to a top team of doctors who specilizes in diagnosing patients when everyone else has failed. If you've ever watched House MD, pretty much a team like that.
Waiting list is 3 months though.
Meanwhile the doctor asked me ease off my Tramadol and ultimately stop taking it so they can try alternative medications for my leg pains. Idk how I'm gonna survive this withdrawal process.

Good luck famb keep us posted on how everything turns out your story is insane my dude. Keep keeping on.

Happy tuesday tan. Still think Tetsuo and Youth is a top rap album of the decade.

Thunderstorms leave 42k Long Island residents without power 

CLkP0SvUwAE-TK2.jpg

Yeah, me das 2 tacos de tripa, 2 de fajita, y 2 de trompo con piña. ¡Oh! Y un modelo especial tambien

Went to see my psychiatrist/neurologist again yesterday. In short, nobody knows what's causing all my symptoms and he has referred me to a top team of doctors who specilizes in diagnosing patients when everyone else has failed. If you've ever watched House MD, pretty much a team like that.
Waiting list is 3 months though.
Meanwhile the doctor asked me ease off my Tramadol and ultimately stop taking it so they can try alternative medications for my leg pains. Idk how I'm gonna survive this withdrawal process.

Tramadol sucks

I was gonna go play soccer but then my pops called me. Now it's too late to go and I ain't doin a damnnn thaaaang

Tramadol sucks
It's the devil. My mom keeps it hidden from me because I know that I would not be able to resist taking more.

As for its actual effects; I'm still in pain all day but it's at least bearable with the tramadol. I'm on the highest allowed dosage per day (400mg) and have been taking it for around 1-1,5 years.

I'm prescribed 200mg extended release tablets and take 400mg in one go when I wake up.

Rather than making me drowsy or clouding my head it gives me more energy and makes me happier.

Withdrawal is going to be hell. Because Tramadol is an opiate they can't give me the alternative pain medications they want to try like Lyrica and Gabepentin due to drug interactions. Standard non-opiate painkillers don't have any effect on my pain so the withdrawal process will be excruciatingly painful.

Last edited:
It's the devil. My mom keeps it hidden from me because I know that I would not be able to resist taking more.
As for its actual effects; I'm still in pain all day but it's at least bearable with the tramadol. I'm on the highest allowed dosage per day (400mg) and have been taking it for around 1-1,5 years.
I'm prescribed 200mg extended release tablets and take 400mg in one go when I wake up.
Rather than making me drowsy or clouding my head it gives me more energy and makes me happier.
Withdrawal is going to be hell. Because Tramadol is an opiate they can't give me the alternative pain medications they want to try like Lyrica and Gabepentin due to drug interactions. Standard non-opiate painkillers don't have any effect on my pain so the withdrawal process will be excruciatingly painful.

Not to be rude, but whats wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom