the thread about nothing...

What's a good website to find nerdy people in real life to motivate and have make computers and technology and I get all the glory as CEO?

That people rating app is a disaster waiting to happen.

On another note, is the Weekend riding the white lady, messing with the booger sugar, enlisted in the Bolivian army? Seems that singers making songs about a drug they like never works out well and "I can't feel my face" fits that category, LOL. Cues 'brown suga'

Y'all heard of Peeple app? Dubbed the "Yelp for People"

Damn internet, you scary!

You see the john oliver segment about this?

Bruh all the weeknd sings about is drugs and sex. "I'm that N with the hair singing bout poppin pills effin B's living life so Trill"

ANYBODY SOMEBODY !!!!

I need this jersey.... Help me find it so i can buy it..

Any help is appreciated...

Bruh all the weeknd sings about is drugs and sex. "I'm that N with the hair singing bout poppin pills effin B's living life so Trill"
I'll take my late pass, LOL. The 1st song I ever heard by dude was the one he did for the movie and then this cocaine song. If that's all he sings about history is not on his side. Good songs doe LOL

house-cast-300x225.jpg

In all seriousness though, hope they can figure everything out. Good luck man
It's pretty much exactly a team like in House MD :lol:
It's a fairly new department in the Ghent university hospital. The hospital itself has a great reputation and worldwide prestige for discovering or playing a large role in various medical innovations/breakthroughs.
The PROZA department, not sure what it stands for, is something new they started at the start of 2015. There have been numerous articles of people struggling for years, even decades, where that team managed to diagnose them and give them proper treatment.

I'm feeling confident that I will finally know what is wrong with me. Even if it's incurable I just hate the feeling of not knowing what's causing all my conditions.
Probably gonna spend a lot of time in and out of the hospital but I'm used to that.
My dad's work insurance covers me 100% for all hospital expenses thankfully.

Last edited:
That people rating app is a disaster waiting to happen.

On another note, is the Weekend riding the white lady, messing with the booger sugar, enlisted in the Bolivian army? Seems that singers making songs about a drug they like never works out well and "I can't feel my face" fits that category, LOL. Cues 'brown suga'
of course hes on that Bam-Bam

i'm 23 and i've never been to a strip club or a night club. i'm so boring. :lol:  

is it weird if a couple visits a strip club together? i'd assume doing so can possibly spice up the sex life, butttttt i'm not sure. :nerd:

This was about a year or two ago, but I planned my girls 21st birthday at a strip club. Sin City, to be exact. Limo and all of that, so it was a blast! A few of her girlfriends went as well, which was all of their first times and it was one of their favorite nights.

Me and my friends were druggies and just had a lot of money to throw around lol.

All the strips I go to, I make sure I'm able to like touch the girls and dance with them, dry hump them and all of that. I've been to strip clubs many times before so my girl really doesn't know how I party, especially when I'm with my boys.

I was obviously with my girl a lot too, (big VIP section) just kept handing her money but I was so gone I sat down on one those single couch chairs. This thick fine exoctic dancer came to me and just straight up put her butt right in my face just twerking. So I'm back in the mood, I get up and start dancing with her. So apparently I make this face, I guess I was just fantasizing about dirty things. Either way it's just something I wouldn't normally do especially the fact that my girl was there, but when I'm in a strip club I'm just a totally different person and my girl never wanted me to go to strip club ever again after that day lol. Anyway, my girl just get so tight so decides to throw a drink. The drink ends up hitting the stripper and she leaves me. At the moment I didn't know any of this was happening so the rest is history. My girl is really short and petite, like 5'. The stripper was like twice her size, but I found out about a side of my girl that I never knew existed.

Other than that, it was such a great night. Good times, good times. Wish I was young again.

Oh and I'm sure there's a term for this but it's not the actual sex that is spiced up but like the sexuality of you guys or something. Can't really think of it right now but I'll get back to you.

Never been to a strip club either and i never plan on going to one rather light my ones on fire then throw them at these bums 

But everyone should experience a dance club and make sure you get a table service, reason i say that is cause with the cover fee and buying drinks it'll pretty much be equal if you have a lot of heads at the table. With the table the women flock looking for handouts but that prolly ain't a bad thing, most time they are not even looking and you can fill it up with more of a mix then the actual alcohol 

Went to my first strip club when i was 16...

it was a monday night...

nuff said

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom