the thread about nothing...

Was in a rush and shaved my head with a semi dull razor. Aside from a terrible shave I got razor bumps around my head. Pissed to say the least

Originally Posted by fastcash  

I have a testicle infection from a parasite. My doctor gave me antibiotics and told me not to masturbate and **** for a 2weeks it's been 11 days I just saw this **** and jacked off on a white paper plate. My nut looked like snot and had boogers in it,but it was the best but I ever had. **** felt so good,I jacked off twice and the second load was normal. I wish I was still sick. You don't know how good that green cum with boogers feels. It's like nuts vomiting and sending energy all through your body
roll.gif

What industry of products would you guys place color pencils that can create things when you draw with them in air?

Doing a project in marketing class, we have to make a new innovation and my brain is fried 
mean.gif

What industry of products would you guys place color pencils that can create things when you draw with them in air?

Doing a project in marketing class, we have to make a new innovation and my brain is fried :smh:

All I could think of after reading this:

Oh chalk zone. When I was young and full of ignorance.

'Twas a happy time. Watching chalk zone on the weekend with a warm bowl of trix cereal. 'Twas a time where the shape of trix were actual fruit.

Oh chalk zone. When I was young and full of ignorance.

'Twas a happy time. Watching chalk zone on the weekend with a warm bowl of trix cereal. 'Twas a time where the shape of trix were actual fruit.

Bruh! What is happening?! I recently found out Capri Sun doesn't have the straws on the front anymore and now Trix aren't shaped like fruit?!

No no no no no, the straws used to be on the back but now they're on front the Capri sun. Get your facts straight homie

Back
Top Bottom