the thread about nothing...

The people at Taco Bell must be baked 24/7.

First the Dorito shell, now a shell made out of chicken?!?!

How? 
roll.gif
I saw someone eating this...Does not look appetizing at all.

I've done business with some Dubai folks but they can keep all that over there 
laugh.gif

Edit: This guy's company is apparently also interested in getting @Tottenham (the football club, #2 in the premier league atm) off me 
nerd.gif

Gonna explore my options on that first though.
dude wtf do you do?

The other day i had a pair of shoes delivered to my house. I have a sign on my front door that says do not leave packages at the front door ive had 3 packages stolen in the past 2 weeks. I logged into ups and put in the special delivery instructions box do not leave the package if no one is home please knock on the door. The package was delivered from Poland so it was supposed to be signed for anyway but i wanted all my grounds covered.

UPS man left it at my back door which is equally as open as my front as far as people being able to steal the shoes. I rushed home from work at 3 when they updated the tracking to "left at back door"

eff UPS

Man they just called me... Apparently they sent me 2 invoices and the total is $4 less than what i paid, but i only got 1 invoice from them. :smh: such a waste of time and pain in the ***. Will avoid using them from now on unless i have no other choice.

had trouble with hearing and been putting ear drops in my ear to loosen the wax
woke up and couldnt hear a thing out of the left ear
put some drops and was able to pick out a huge chunk of wax :x
can finally hear again :smokin

had trouble with hearing and been putting ear drops in my ear to loosen the wax
woke up and couldnt hear a thing out of the left ear
put some drops and was able to pick out a huge chunk of wax
sick.gif

can finally hear again
smokin.gif
How old are you...

French rap sucks. I like a lot of music in other languages but it just don't work with French rap.

French rap sucks. I like a lot of music in other languages but it just don't work with French rap.
For the most part I agree and I can speak somewhat fluent French.

There's one French group that I actually enjoy a lot though. They kinda came out of nowhere and gained a ton of buzz.

They're independent and the first album went gold and their second went 3x platinum.

eh 

i need something more catchy... i dont understand the language so cant go off strength of lyrics

Last edited:
Ear wax extraction vids are satisfying to watch 
laugh.gif
 Almost as satisfying as those pimple popping vids on IG 

Back
Top Bottom