the thread about nothing...

when you look racially ambiguous and someone comes at you with a racist remark/joke pertaining to a different ethnicity...........weirdest feeling i never know how to react

like should i stand up for that ethnic group?

C4HdkjCWYAY2VQd.jpg

I'm allergic to cats and here I am staying in a hostel with a cat in it lol smh.
Low key craving some Thai food or Mexican food.

I post in wdywt sometimes 

Just give me the carnita taco and ya'll can have the rest of that mess

Last edited:
I have a feeling I might marathon this whole season of True Detective Season 1 tonight. :nerd:

so so worth it. Although i feel like the crazy theories that were popping up week to week really made the show fun. So binging it might not be as fun....but season 1 is probably one of the best series i have ever watched point blank period...ever.

Hey TAN,

My grandma went home at 12:02 AM PST. this morning. I had a chance to facetime with her...But she no longer looked like the grandma that I knew.

She did open her eyes when I told her that I loved her and even attempted to say something to me.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. NT has become an outlet for me since I'm so far away from family. You guys have really helped me out during this time.

Hey TAN,

My grandma went home at 12:02 AM PST. this morning. I had a chance to facetime with her...But she no longer looked like the grandma that I knew.

She did open her eyes when I told her that I loved her and even attempted to say something to me.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. NT has become an outlet for me since I'm so far away from family. You guys have really helped me out during this time.
My condolences to you and your family

Hey TAN,

Condolences bro, you know we're here if you need to talk

Anyone live in puerto rico?

@DeAndre Hopkins @WATER

Hey TAN,

my condolences.

60 degrees today but calling for 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow lol

got this ******* Grand Jury Duty tomorrow at 8:15 am man god damn

Hey TAN,

My condolences

No lie boss walks into my office
Boss: I need you to send an email to them telling them that I don't agree with their philosophy on this.
Me: But they aren't going to change it, its a philosophical difference....their way isn't really wrong its just not what you would like
Boss: You are right they won't change it anyway no matter what i say
Me: Ok
Boss: But send the email and tell them I don't like it
Me: if it is a personal gripe that you have can you send the email yourself? I personally don't want to tell them i have an issue with it because i really don't see the point if its not going to change
Boss: No just send it thanks

Like really?

Last edited:

got this ******* Grand Jury Duty tomorrow at 8:15 am man god damn
Dog what you into? 
laugh.gif

Please tell me your on the right side of this.
yea im good lol 

its to decide if i have to serve or not. Im sure it would really be a dope experience - Grand juries hear cases from prosecutors all day long, and all different types of criminal cases. Usually the cases are felonies. The grand jury physically sits in a college lecture type of room in the same building as the prosecutor’s office. There is no judge present, just court officers and grand jury clerks. Prosecutors will come in, present evidence in the form of witnesses, documents, photos and video/audio. This is done often over the course of a day, a week or longer.

if i do get selected it can be up to 18-24 months with meetings every week thursday and friday lol shew

i really dont know what to expect. Everyone i talked to only had regular jury duty not this GRAND DUTY nonsense 

No lie boss walks into my office
Boss: I need you to send an email to them telling them that I don't agree with their philosophy on this.
Me: But they aren't going to change it, its a philosophical difference....their way isn't really wrong its just not what you would like
Boss: You are right they won't change it anyway no matter what i say
Me: Ok
Boss: But send the email and tell them I don't like it
Me: if it is a personal gripe that you have can you send the email yourself? I personally don't want to tell them i have an issue with it because i really don't see the point if its not going to change
Boss: No just send it thanks

Like really?
Sounds like you're the fall guy. RIP

I gotta give props to my boss. He sticks by his guys. Some boss from a different department sent out an angry email (mostly at me) yesterday evening... I talked to my boss this morning about it, and he has my back, and told me not to respond and he's going to ignore it, too 
laugh.gif
 My old boss would've probably helped angry dude tie me to the stick to roast me over the fire... 
mean.gif
 Especially with some of the layoffs happening lately, and waking up this morning after a dream about getting fired,
eek.gif
 it's a big relief to have it reaffirmed that my boss has my back 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hey TAN,

My condolences to you and your family

Back
Top Bottom