the thread about nothing...

Am I the only one that doesn't like breakfast club? I heard about it a lot and expected to be blown away but after watching it I thought, that's it?

Medium rare skirt steak with cilantro rice and 3 glasses of port sangria = great little dinner

I only wish I had gotten the tres leche cake for dessert instead of the guava cheesecake

Would've been coo if I had done this with a nice little date, but as usual, I rode solo homies #singlelife #getstiringsometimes :lol:

Last edited:
Are album streams really that important?[emoji]129300[/emoji]
I feel like album steams are the equivalent of what ringtone sales were in '06

22gx_v.gif

This is a country that allows children to drive. I think the minimum age should be raised to 18,especially the way kids are stuck on their phones.

This is a country that allows children to drive. I think the minimum age should be raised to 18,especially the way kids are stuck on their phones.
What About 21? Make Them Have Learners Permits For A Few Years Not Just A Few Months? Also Cigs & Military Enrolment Should Be 21 Too 
nerd.gif
 Ya Know So That The Brain Is Fully Developed Aka You Know More About What You're Signing up For

The first time i left the south after i was legal to drink blew my mind.

I went to chicago and it was the first time i seen liquor at like cvs and grocery stores lol

Also u could buy it at any time

So many possibilities lol

I think that kids should be required to work in retail and the service industry (hosting, waitressing, etc.) for x amount of months also. Bc the worst customers are people that never dealt with it from the other side.

I think that kids should be required to work in retail and the service industry (hosting, waitressing, etc.) for x amount of months also. Bc the worst customers are people that never dealt with it from the other side.
Respect That Perspective But As Someone Who Grew Up In An Auto Shop That Wouldn't Have Went Well For Me 
laugh.gif
 I Knew A Young Cat I Wasn't With Listening/Catering To Folk Like That.... Wait... Is A Auto Body Shop Considered "Service Industry"? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom