the thread about nothing...

You're nuts bro. That no sponsor look with the vertical colors is classic.

not the kit was a disappointment... i was saying its my favorite recent kit despise not even making it to champions final and finishing second in la liga was the disappointment. forgive my wording.

Last edited:

Here you go:
i know how they look... im in the football thread lol i meant in hand 
roll.gif

i know how they look... im in the football thread lol i meant in hand 
roll.gif

Forgot about that 
laugh.gif

I'm probably gonna cop 2 or maybe 3 kits. Definitely getting the Tottenham Away kit, probably with my man Son on the back, and a Lyon Away Lacazette kit. Considering the new Dortmund Home Kit too, with Dembélé on the back. At first I wasn't sure what to think of the design but it grew on me. 

Have always been a fan of the Hotspur kits. Rocked them for my mens league 
laugh.gif
 They jumped ship from Under Armour to Nike? 
nerd.gif

Forgot about that 
laugh.gif

I'm probably gonna cop 2 or maybe 3 kits. Definitely getting the Tottenham Away kit, probably with my man Son on the back, and a Lyon Away Lacazette kit. Considering the new Dortmund Home Kit too, with Dembélé on the back. At first I wasn't sure what to think of the design but it grew on me. 
supposedly arsenal looking to bring in Laca

Home away and 3rd kit will be copped for CFC and will mostly likely do the same for Barca. 

supposedly arsenal looking to bring in Laca
Are they serious this time though? Feels like they've been "looking" to bring in Lacazette every year 
laugh.gif

Would like to see him in the premier league though since that's what I watch the most.

Are they serious this time though? Feels like they've been "looking" to bring in Lacazette every year 
laugh.gif

Would like to see him in the premier league though since that's what I watch the most.
As long as Wenger is there it does not matter who they bring. 

I've noticed on days I go into the office I take a lot of *****

On days I don't go in or the weekends I **** far much less

Am I just full of **** at work?

Last edited:
Only during this part of the year are cats so bored that soccer talk comes up... hurry up Football season (the American one) 
nthat.gif

Was gonna post the titles Barca won this season ... found only Madrid pictures so weird ... Hala hala 

Back
Top Bottom