the thread about nothing...

D64CF861-04C5-4995-9FD1-868F43CE0559.gif

8B71C34C-2099-4719-9753-57C6201F9938.gif

Smfh

My mom called me told me she was in an accident earlier. She was making a left turn and some dumb old lady ran a red and T boned her. Mom's had a coworker in the whip and the lady is pregnant smfh

Said the old lady showed no feelings at all, and when she found out my mom's coworker is pregnant she says "oh when I. Was pregnant I was in an accident like that too" smfh.

Thank God neither my mom, her coworker or her baby were seriously hurt. Cars beyond F'ed up but **** that as long as no. One hurt bad.

Smfh

My mom called me told me she was in an accident earlier. She was making a left turn and some dumb old lady ran a red and T boned her. Mom's had a coworker in the whip and the lady is pregnant smfh

Said the old lady showed no feelings at all, and when she found out my mom's coworker is pregnant she says "oh when I. Was pregnant I was in an accident like that too" smfh.

Thank God neither my mom, her coworker or her baby were seriously hurt. Cars beyond F'ed up but **** that as long as no. One hurt bad.

I'm glad that your mother and her co worker and baby is alright. The car can be taken care of via insurance.

Ya I don't give a **** bout the car. I'm pissed that lady showed no feelings at all.

Smfh

Damn. Good thing everyone is ok. Tbh, the old lady might be in shock to show no emotion or she's just dumb af.

Some white guy drove into the side of my car on my graduation day. Dude was drunk and cop didnt even give him a ticket for running a red light. A hispanic guy rammed into my other car going 60 in a 30mph road and cops gave him 4 tickets.

sometimes we forget how fragile life is. yall be safe out here. **** is crazy nowadays.

i was in a nice part of houston at 4 in the afternoon.
next thing i know im sitting at the bar and to my back the whole room is clearing cause some cat pulled his gun out. smh

man trying to have some gin after a long week at work. i don't need to be worried about if cats are gonna act right or not.

Damn. Good thing everyone is ok. Tbh, the old lady might be in shock to show no emotion or she's just dumb af.

Who knows but I doubt it. To say some dumb **** like that smh.

Dukes said the lady kept playing games with her insurance and all her info. Didn't wanna show it

sometimes we forget how fragile life is. yall be safe out here. **** is crazy nowadays.

next thing i know im sitting at the bar and to my back the whole room is clearing cause some cat pulled his gun out. smh

mans trying to have some gin after a long week at work. i don't need to be worried about if cats are gonna act right or not.
Which bar?

man trying to have some gin after a long week at work. i don't need to be worried about if cats are gonna act right or not.

Smh everyone's wild these days

When I graduated community college I got stopped by a cop and my car towed.
I was wearing the cap and gown but I had forgotten my wallet at home.
Cop said I couldn't drive like that and took my car.

Back
Top Bottom