the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
I remember years ago I took this girl on a date to some medium fancy italian joint in queens and the waiter asks if I wanted a bottle of pellegrino and my girl at the time said yea...and in my head I thought it was like a bottle of wine...and I was like "hold up, how much is that?" and he was like "$8" I was like "oh"...

girl had the illest stank face...but I have no shame anyways.
you could've saved it by saying
"...then we'll take 2
smokin.gif

I love my kid mother but I'm not in love with her anymore...and there's this chick at my job I wanna talk too BAD...#%@! crazy...but I don't wanna turn my daughter mother into an angry black woman
laugh.gif

I'm a strong believer in disappearing just long enough for em to miss you and reappearing right before they forget you. that coming back on radar glory
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

I'm a strong believer in disappearing just long enough for em to miss you and reappearing right before they forget you. that coming back on radar glory
pimp.gif

I had a female do this to me earlier in the month... Low key blew her off then I tried to talk to her a week later & did the same to me
30t6p3b.gif

so todays my girlfriends birthday and I decided to bake a cake for her. she's a nurse and works nights so I took the opportunity to bake it at night. anyways, this was actually my first time baking a cake and I have to say my cake is damned sexay (i'm not taking a picture of the cake for you degenerates so don't ask!!!)

I think I'll be baking more stuff from now on. I never cook so I might start doing that too....

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I 'Toed' a girl once. She was layin at the opposite end of the bed naked and I started putting my feet on her, I slid my big toe in her and she didn't say stop. She liked it. 

Ive thought about doing this a few times, got close but didn't actually go in.... Idk why but i always talk myself out of it...

if you go get a your hands and feet cleaned up at the nail joint with ya woman, she will give it up filthy for u that night.... after the first time, it wears off though...

been in my new apartment just over a week now, miss my family like crazy even though they drove me insane while I was there.... living alone takes some getting used to...

if u smash more than twice, you belong to her (in her eyes)

social networks..... meh

I really hate these tile floors

I think I may be a genius.... I also think I may be insane

I hate my current job and im not doing anything about it smh. Need to get my lazy butt up and send out some resumes.

there's this girl at my job that I'm feeling, we've been out a few times and that was it. I'm just not sure if her feelings are the same as mine. I hate this feeling lol.

This has been a good year for me with the wiminz, 3 new smashes this year, but I couldn't see myself dating any of the chick's, they cute and all but we have nothing in common or anything to talk about.

I'm in love with a co worker, but she got a man, I've never met dude but I hate him, I feel like that j Cole song girl of my dreams, one day we doing good, then she feels guilty and doesn't talk to me for a day or two. I applaud her for being so loyal though.

I have no problem pulling women to smash or woman I have nothing in common with, but the ones I feel I can build something with always have a man.

New names and numbers that I don't know
Address to places like Abbey Road
Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want

Oh, this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life

I say, "Oh, got this feeling that you can't fight"
Like this city is on fire tonight

*whistles*

I've been listening to a lot of Curren$y lately, didn't know how 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 some of his songs are.

Also, anyone know what shirt he's wearing?

The tag on the sleeve looks like bape
tumblr_lztg5oT2Zb1qb7rhko1_500.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

I poop almost exclusively at work. When I do poop at home, I'm completely naked.

This.

I always take my shirt off when I poop. Doesn't feel right otherwise.

Originally Posted by solefood229

This has been a good year for me with the wiminz, 3 new smashes this year, but I couldn't see myself dating any of the chick's, they cute and all but we have nothing in common or anything to talk about.

I'm in love with a co worker, but she got a man, I've never met dude but I hate him, I feel like that j Cole song girl of my dreams, one day we doing good, then she feels guilty and doesn't talk to me for a day or two. I applaud her for being so loyal though.

I have no problem pulling women to smash or woman I have nothing in common with, but the ones I feel I can build something with always have a man.

I feel that know.
random gifs, this thread will serve as placeholders

disney-gif-dat-%!!.gif

tumblr_lziaoo3BT91qh582yo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom