the thread about nothing...

Got dammit bobby respect your body!!

i work out daily b, I'm probably healthier than you. eating all that monfongo can kill you paipi.

In and out is everywhere in the dfw

dfw?

It seems like there's a bunch of them in Texas.

i'm in Houston. i would like to go back to that Chinese buffet i tired. They had whole bunch of Mexicans in there, Chinese food was crap. But the Mexican food was slamming.

lmao is their a in and out in Texas?

i tried sonic last week its okay, had it for breakfast though.

There is a handful actually. I had In and Out when I was in San Antonio and they're building one if not already completed in my hometown. Also, there is one or two along 35.

i work out daily b, I'm probably healthier than you. eating all that monfongo can kill you paipi.

dfw?

i'm in Houston. i would like to go back to that Chinese buffet i tired. They had whole bunch of Mexicans in there, Chinese food was crap. But the Mexican food was slamming.

Dallas ft worth

dang the nearst in-and-out is over 100miles away from where i live. nah im good. if ever around by chance i'll try it.

I think Five Guys is good. Realized I didn't get a burger from there when I lived in the DMV.

Shake Shack is small portions and overpriced. It was very good when I last had it

exactly, they only care about profit margins and stuffing their shareholders pockets. only had it once wont have it again cause it was whack.

definatley going to ihop for brunch tomorrow

U54O_1AnDdY48wqKoR5q4-vth4wiYd3Nac_sRZqTb5g.jpg

Shake shack opening up in sf soon. Is it any good or just hype?
It's good, but pricey.

Definitely worth the try and then make the decision if you return.

I only went back after my initial visit because I complained on twitter how I had to wait for the cashier to finish texting before she took my order. That in turned got me a free $25 giftcard from Corporate and apology emails from the district manager lol

They steam the burger with onions or something right? Just sounds awful

it actually not healthy one bit, i had it back in nyc before i left for texas. wasn't drunk but was cheap and hungry. never again. only good when your drinking and with friends who wanna do crave case challenge. My mexican home boy had 20 sliders in one sitting i had 12 and almost there up. never again.

I'm craving a legit pastrami sandwich.

May have to make a weekend trip to LA and get some.

Still want to go to NYC and try pastrami there. Also a hot dog from a cart, but everyone has told me to avoid any hot dog cart in NYC lol

Back
Top Bottom