the thread about nothing...

nah boss, i work for eCommerce company that moves millions of parcels every single second.

Is this a fancy way of saying you work for UPS?

I had a friend that told everyone he was a “floor technician” when people asked him what he did for work. He was a Janitor :lol:

Is this a fancy way of saying you work for UPS?

I had a friend that told everyone he was a “floor technician” when people asked him what he did for work. He was a Janitor :lol:

UPS is dead, i will never work for those people ever again in my life.

lmao 'floor technician" janitors get paid though, so i won't be jelly. the title my new job gave me was "IT support Technician"....but i just call its "better than no job" gotta start some where.

AF9B92E6-CAFD-452C-BDE7-BE3AAC178536.jpeg

Yo i ain't gonna lie low key kinda salty. I feel like I had my chance but I didn't wanna block my homie so it's cool ima just get over it and keep pushing. This alcohol got me feeling some type of way.

got back from a game. rolled my ankle :/ i still remember how it felt gdi

wasnt able to do much either. disappointing but i'll be better next week

TAN,

"We all have limits. Almost no one reaches theirs. You definitely haven't.”

What you THINK you can do is only LESS than what you can actually can do if you put in the EFFORT!

Don’t doubt yourself!

If you truly want it, there’s no stopping!

By all means!

Go it TAN!!!!!!!!

Letsssss Gooooooooooo!

Is it good?

It’s not Krispy Kreme, but it’s better than Shipley’s(a local subpar donut chain in Houston local rave about). It’s in the hipster part of town so the fat-assery is real. Fruity pebbles donuts, Oreo crumble donuts, maple bacon donuts. They even have a double donut Chicken sandwich.

6BEDFEA2-2A1A-42CA-880D-F94C6A303B2A.jpeg

Hash House a GoGo
Balboa Park
Fountain Valley Mall
GasLamp/Hamilton

Today’s SD Itinerary

Went to the one in Vegas. AMAZING! The portions are ridiculous. My sister wasn’t feeling the sage fried chicken tho.

“The Royal penis is clean your highness.”

Good moring my peoples. Stay active get this money, have some fun & most important stay safe out here.

Back
Top Bottom