the thread about nothing...

The internet has turned society into a class full of gifted kindergarteners. While bright and well versed, there's nothing but whining, sensitivity and name calling.

You can separate the fake from real people when you go for thier feelings. Real person would be like I give damm what u say, I’m do me. A fake person will report you to admins or the company to get you banned.

#keepingItRealsince89

You can separate the fake from the real people when you go for their feelings. A real person would be like I don't give a damn what you say, I’mma do me. A fake person will report you to admins or the company to get you banned.

#keepingItRealsince89
FTFY

Someone told me yesterday that when I laugh, I sound evil. Lol, since that was mentioned, I can't un hear it

Makin me feel all weird now for how I laugh :lol:

I would die if I was in a group and everyone was laughing and someone laughed like vincent price in thriller

What should I eat for lunch? I want buffalo chipotle fries but I don't wanna drive out there.

Well, I think I just messed up my mind for the next hour or two. My curiosity got the best of me and what has been seen cannot be unseen. Some people are just savages.

Filet mignon is not a tough enough meat to me.

The texture is too soft and chewy. Or maybe I haven't had the right filet mignon?

What say you NT

Chewy filet mignon? You definitely haven’t had the right one. It’s supposed to melt in your mouth like butter, to where there is little to no chewing

Only downside is the price and small portion. One of the best steaks I’d ever ate, but I was still hungry after

Back
Top Bottom