the thread about nothing...

TAN,

"There are two types of pain you will go through in life: the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces, while regret weigh tons"

Nothing worse than saying "I just wish I had..."

Push yourself when no one else does..

Do what it is that you've been trying to for do the longest, so that way you don't have any regrets...

Let get it, TAN!

Leeeettttssssss GOOOOOOOOOO!

D47E68A8-2AB7-462D-82A6-0D580C3C1E3B.gif

BD031FC2-1595-4C4A-AAE6-03B7E9FC13C1.jpeg

My #23 Jersey got stolen, I’m back in game with the temp #12 Go sit somewhere and show you how to put in real work little man.

Also I never reported anyone till the mod came @ me. I reported niceshoes24/7 for his troll post he created the situation for both of us to get banned. That’s why he is using his 2nd account can’t be real with himself and others hiding behind another screen name or alias.

Lets focus on positivity and let the trolls eat the dirt from which they come from.
I’m sure they were referring to you about the second account .

been talking to more people lately, im still really bad at replying, im more of a conversation driver. im also really bad at laughing to small talk that isn't funny to me and it's turning people off

been talking to more people lately, im still really bad at replying, im more of a conversation driver. im also really bad at laughing to small talk that isn't funny to me and it's turning people off

Seems like you over think situations and the delays make for awkward reactions for you and the people you talk to.

My suggestion to you is to simply relax. Keep that mindset and you'll see how much easier it becomes. You'll be babbling about random bull **** like the rest of us morons.

TAN,

"There are two types of pain you will go through in life: the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces, while regret weigh tons"

Nothing worse than saying "I just wish I had..."

Push yourself when no one else does..

Do what it is that you've been trying to for do the longest, so that way you don't have any regrets...

Let get it, TAN!

Leeeettttssssss GOOOOOOOOOO!
I really needed to read this today, thank you :emoji_hands_praying:

I dont do small talk

Back
Top Bottom