the thread about nothing...

7E344F1C-7989-4B79-B280-E13109C77C1D.jpeg

Chegg gifted me with a 5-hour energy drink with my pharmacology book order, lol. It’s unusual because they usually send me detergents.

Y'all ever go through your shoe stacks and wonder wtf was I thinking...

if you have regrets buying something like shoes, you shouldn't be entrusted with your own money. Your using your own free will to make that purchase decision.

Needing something and wanting something is two different things.
i don't have a collection of shoes, i have a rotation of shoes, and all them get utilized. Cheap and my expensive stuff.

if you have regrets buying something like shoes, you shouldn't be entrusted with your own money. Your using your own free will to make that purchase decision.

Needing something and wanting something is two different things.
So anyone that made a purchase they later regret shouldn't be entrusted with their own money? That's kinda ridiculous. At the time, it could be worth the purchase.

So anyone that made a purchase they later regret shouldn't be entrusted with their own money? That's kinda ridiculous. At the time, it could be worth the purchase.

If you regret something you bought you do have that option of returning the product back to the original store you brought it from. given if you didn't really use it or abuse the product. It could be worth it, but some people buy things in impulse and later regret buying something like example a drink or some candy. you eat it you tasted it you don't like it but you can't go and return after something you put in your mouth and consumed. Now if your buying crap load of shoes out of impulse than you might have problem imo, your satisfying you "wants" to buy something out of pleasure not out of necessity. If you can't control your spending habits than means you shouldn't be purchasing items with cash or credit. That's why you see or hear people who have bad credit or they low on cash all the time. they brought things they couldn't afford and brought to satisfy their pleasures. i.e. a shopaholic. or someone who doesn't know how prioritize their own money.

would drop $600 on shoes today when you know rent is due tomorrow? not to say you living paycheck to paycheck but just spending money responsibly.

i had that problem myself when i was younger buying shoes for no reason, when i knew i needed money for other things that i need to accomplish. You gotta spend wisely and know where and what your gonna use that money/product for.

everything in moderation.

Last edited:
Y'all ever post something and wonder wtf kind of response did I get? I'm surprised you never regretted anything, purchases or whatnot. Good on you, b

Back
Top Bottom