the thread about nothing...

When trying to show off your boat skills :smh:

dude could of killed someone

and looks like he took it the worst

he was also doing some weird *** shifting at the :12 second mark

Adrenaline junkies behind a wheel of any powerful engine is usually a dangerous tool, puts people ask risk.

iPhone 8 better be!

Nope, the iPhone 8, X doesn't support 5G. It doesn't have the proper internal modems to transmit a 5G connection, Apple is usually slow to adopt new wireless technology/protocols. So nope, gotta look elsewhere.

I'm sure vzw will have hotspot modems with 5G modems or some other popular Android phone that can support 5G connection.

I'm on Houston I'll like to try this out my self.

TAN,

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”

When we lack self confidence, we tend to find people who affirm our self-dislike...

Because we don't think we deserve better...

Love yourself...Know your worth...Don't EVER except less...

LETTTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOO
I know I've told you this before, but thanks for posting positive words like this.

rVGo2ag.gif

this chick expects me to pick up hints over imessage when she gives 0 hints in real life. she doesn't think im interested and is not speaking to me I blew it

this chick expects me to pick up hints over imessage when she gives 0 hints in real life. she doesn't think im interested and is not speaking to me I blew it

The world we now live in. People can communicate better via text than they can face to face. :smh:

Don’t stress it, she’s a lame.

'you are not friendzoned like the other guys at school', 'i am blowing up your messages', and giving me answers to the labs are not good hints when you show 0 signs of attraction

why are you even wasting your time, their are other girls. kick that to crib and look elsewhere. when she see you with somone else on campus then she would catch wind that she f'ed up not you. act fast man, i thought you were a baller, ballers don't slow down for the "game" on-court and off-court.

don't get beched again/kicked off the team by wasting time with that girl.

Last edited:
I enjoy hearing my speakers slap when that bass drop. And also the look on people's faces when a whole bunch of vulgar stuff is being said :lol:

ok :emoji_cry:

sike

1b92b931-9663-4750-87b0-c6c703316e97-gif.2055580

:lol: yoo dip brejin

Have yall ever had a job where you pretty much never do anything? This is my current situation, I'm so grateful

Ya i had this one job, it was literally like george when he worked on the penske file. I was just there everyday. It actually sucked though cuz time went by so slow

'you are not friendzoned like the other guys at school', 'i am blowing up your messages', and giving me answers to the labs are not good hints when you show 0 signs of attraction

While everything said still stands, that wasn’t no damn hint, she told what time it was. If you’re not in the friend zone, where else would you be? Don’t expect most women to be direct.

#speakingwoman101

While everything said still stands, that wasn’t no damn hint, she told what time it was. If you’re not in the friend zone, where else would you be? Don’t expect most women to be direct.

#speakingwoman101
Facts, she passed you the ball on the fast break and you blew the layup.

Easy fix though, finesse

Back
Top Bottom