the thread about nothing...

While everything said still stands, that wasn’t no damn hint, she told what time it was. If you’re not in the friend zone, where else would you be? Don’t expect most women to be direct.

#speakingwoman101

I assumed that but she wasn't looking at me irl in that way

That wasn't eem a hint that was a straight up answer loool

How can you miss that what else could that mean lol

this chick expects me to pick up hints over imessage when she gives 0 hints in real life. she doesn't think im interested and is not speaking to me I blew it
Not worth your time, if she can't communicate with you verbally.

If 'texting' is the best way they can express themselves. Run.

tr1ll tr1ll most girls/women aren't gonna be direct they still wanna you to chase them down/play with them. this is something you have to figure out on your own, or just be more direct to her but don't come off as unbearable/desperate to deal with. Also keep you options open their are other teammates(girls/women) who can come-off the bench and play the game.

i'm sure you asked her "Am i friendzoned?" never ask a question like to a girl/women in your life. Body language lets you know that off the jump when your around her, and if she constantly texting you. she showing interest to advance the relationship.

5549B242-78B8-4D53-9BF1-47CF5759AA09.jpeg

tr1ll tr1ll most girls/women aren't gonna be direct they still wanna you to chase them down/play with them. this is something you have to figure out on your own, or just be more direct to her but don't come off as unbearable/desperate to deal with. Also keep you options open their are other teammates(girls/women) who can come-off the bench and play the game.

i'm sure you asked her "Am i friendzoned?" never ask a question like to a girl/women in your life. Body language lets you know that off the jump when your around her, and if she constantly texting you. she showing interest to advance the relationship.

I'm not seeing the body language from her. She never touches me she never stares that's why I was skeptical

I'm not seeing the body language from her. She never touches me she never stares that's why I was skeptical

Bro, I’mma tell you something I wish somebody would’ve told me a long time ago. It doesn’t matter if a female likes you, the question is do you like her. A female will like you because you like them. That's why they want you to pursue them aka "put in work". They just want to feel like they know you really like them.

TLDR: Stop looking to see if she likes you and just shoot your shot because you really never know.

TAN,

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”

When we lack self confidence, we tend to find people who affirm our self-dislike...

Because we don't think we deserve better...

Love yourself...Know your worth...Don't EVER except less...

LETTTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOO

lol isnt this from the movie "The perks of being a wallflower"
:lol:

Dog I have some bananas and I was just curious how many carbs where in a banana

So I googled "How many carbs....."

And it just guessed banana.

:nerd:

Dog I have some bananas and I was just curious how many carbs where in a banana

So I googled "How many carbs....."

And it just guessed banana.

:nerd:
That always happens to me. Feds definitely reading our thoughts, **** reading our phones, they’re in our minds.

Back
Top Bottom