the thread about nothing...

34631621-F7CD-46E7-B155-55EB93971F0D.jpeg

I meet this woman while I'm on road. She's late 30's, from Trinidad and a nurse. Get the digits and we been talking a lil bit.

She hits me today asking me what I'm doing today. I said I got a few things to do but we can link in the afternoon. She says she's gonna watch Kevin Hart movies then asks me if I like him. I said nah, I think he's kinda corny.

That's when she goes off talking about "you people don't respect black people".

I'm there like

incredulous.gif

She goes on this rant and says "maybe I'm too pro black. I'm too woke"

So why'd you even talk to me? :lol: I'm obviously not black. Ya you're a little too woke, go take a nap lady.

Deleted that number. Dumb broad.

tenor.gif

Went to the park to shoot some hoops with my boy Friday. It was just us there and I saw that someone left their wallet and airpods behind on the grass. Wallet had a high school ID in there. I couldn't find dude on Facebook so i sent his school's page a dm. I'm not going out of my way to hunt dude down, meaning I'm not gonna go to his school to drop it off.

Went to the park to shoot some hoops with my boy Friday. It was just us there and I saw that someone left their wallet and airpods behind on the grass. Wallet had a high school ID in there. I couldn't find dude on Facebook so i sent his school's page a dm. I'm not going out of my way to hunt dude down, meaning I'm not gonna go to his school to drop it off.

Was there anything important...moneys..ss card...id

:lol: :lol: :smh:

You did your part.

Nah. Steve Nash pass.

Good looking out homie, I knew I left something behind. Sent you a pm of my home address. #notsrs

Back
Top Bottom