336621E8-E494-4423-860C-F46AE794C38A.jpeg

8254E1DE-50D2-404D-8C73-6C88D4FA135A.jpeg

6FB5E03A-5D54-40E4-B892-9378957C8B7A.jpeg
Who dis

Wow GrubHub ****ed my order up like 100%

None of my items were correct

Called and took a long time to get through

Refund or have them try again.....

Went to Islands of Adventure at Universal Studios today. Was pretty fun. Rained on and off but luckily nothing really bad and got to ride almost everything

Went to Islands of Adventure at Universal Studios today. Was pretty fun. Rained on and off but luckily nothing really bad and got to ride almost everything

Really? I'm a 15 minute car ride away and I didn't see a drop of rain today. I was at a Mopar car show in Van Nuys all morning.
Crazy.

Really? I'm a 15 minute car ride away and I didn't see a drop of rain today. I was at a Mopar car show in Van Nuys all morning.
Crazy.
Yeah man. When I got up to the parking garage it looked like a mini hurricane outside. Then it all of a sudden just stopped lol. For the rest of the time I was in the park it was light rain on and off

Yeah man. When I got up to the parking garage it looked like a mini hurricane outside. Then it all of a sudden just stopped lol. For the rest of the time I was in the park it was light rain on and off

Oh wow. Well, it makes sense why it was humid during the car show.

the capitals :smh:
My weekend of shoe Ls :smh: :smh: :smh:
Won both my soccer games though so not all is bad

Leave for chicago on wednesday. Anything i should go see? RSVP Gallary def the nike store downtown

TAN,

“Things change for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions and actions. “

Back
Top Bottom