the thread about nothing...

anyone know how to ease anxiety? been having numerous anxiety attacks for the past few months
Take a break from your normal routines to detox from the triggers that cause your anxiety. Rest at home, go to familiar places with a family member or friend. Think about your daily routine.

I'm sorry you're dealing with anxiety. My wife deals with it from time to time, to the point where I have to call off from work to help her.

Anyone play PUBG mobile?

PicsArt_04-16-08.27.09.jpg

Yeah, for like my first 50 matches of Fortnite I was bored out of my mind with it. Then a group of my boys started playing and was a much better experience. Now I even enjoy playing on my own sometimes.

IMO, it really is an acquired taste. I only play for the sake of playing with my cousins. Other than that, I don't play it much.

Yeah, for like my first 50 matches of Fortnite I was bored out of my mind with it. Then a group of my boys started playing and was a much better experience. Now I even enjoy playing on my own sometimes.

PUBG fun af, havent had as much fun playing a shooter since Socom 2 and 3 on PS2

So I managed to convince maybe 4-5 cousins, maybe more, to come out for my sister's surprise bday dinner Thurs evening, for 5pm..along with one of my sister's friends.

But now I just learned that she has an interview at 230 pm. If it runs long, or worse, if the interview goes badly, it can ruin everything. I'd never be able to convince her to come out.

I don't like the unknown variables. Not sure if I should go through with the surprise. She's been going on interviews. One she thought it went well but then they changed their mind basically after the fact, and other interviews have gone poorly.

I'm not much of a gamer, so I'm trash at all video games. I didn't start online gaming until I bought a used copy of MW2 summer of 2011. Then later that year MW3 dropped and I remember playing it all throughout 2012 damn near everyday :pimp:

So I managed to convince maybe 4-5 cousins, maybe more, to come out for my sister's surprise bday dinner Thurs evening, for 5pm..along with one of my sister's friends.

But now I just learned that she has an interview at 230 pm. If it runs long, or worse, if the interview goes badly, it can ruin everything. I'd never be able to convince her to come out.

I don't like the unknown variables. Not sure if I should go through with the surprise. She's been going on interviews. One she thought it went well but then they changed their mind basically after the fact, and other interviews have gone poorly.

What's she interviewing for, 2 1/2 hours is a fairly long interview? I would still go through with it for my sis or any of my close friends. If the interview does go poorly, I think personally, the best thing would be to decompress and not stew on it immediately after the fact. She always has time to look back on it and run through it but it's not something that necessarily has to be done as soon as you leave the interview and walk out the building. And if she kills it that'll be a helluva fun time to have with friends/relatives. In the long run, you're not gonna cherish the memory of just another interview but you can always look back on the good times and have fun memories to share with other people.

Back
Top Bottom