the thread about nothing...

I would've been on track for straight As if it weren't for the computer crashing during an online midterm a couple of weeks ago... Smh at my teacher for letting my grade stand.

6C1BC865-48B7-4508-9FC0-B75A13969E59.jpeg

:nerd:

Dudes posting and talking **** about me in threads I don’t frequent? At least talk trash in the threads I post at :lol:

It's all jokes homie...the kith jacket is dope

I post in wdywt thread.
@ahat20 been roasting me, it's all love baby.

Just got back from outdoor basketball court....I still got it...but man I hate playing with srubs. Only 1 for 1.

so ahat is like on a 1 month probation since he needs to wait a month to access general from a new account.

Yo anyone know where I can get some khaki/tan colored jeans?
Target got some good decent joints called Goodfellow. The cut is very good too. Racked up a few for work/casual wear early fall.
Gap, j crew, & unquilo are all decent in my books.
Never buy Old Navy the cut and material is weak.

Reactions: Ube
How have you felt since you started doing cardio? Any noticeable difference on how you feel?

I feel great!
(Fun Fact: Hamsters run on the wheel not because they wanna get in shape but because they like the "runners high" they get)
My clothes is starting to fit nicer and I feel more confident and happy.
Also, I last longer in bed lol don't know if that's relevant but it always happens whenever I workout lol

I feel great!
(Fun Fact: Hamsters run on the wheel not because they wanna get in shape but because they like the "runners high" they get)
My clothes is starting to fit nicer and I feel more confident and happy.
Also, I last longer in bed lol don't know if that's relevant but it always happens whenever I workout lol

Yung Guapisimo

Back
Top Bottom