the thread about nothing...

The rotation at my barber is frequent... Been open for maybe 2 years now and it's a different crop of barbers every 6 months..

Not used to that. At my old barber shop I was with the same dudes for maybe ten years.. I kinda miss them to be honest.

Kix28 showed me mad love today. You should start posting more so I can rep you too lol
:lol:
Honestly, I repped a lot of people today. A lot of NTers were saying stuff that I really agreed with, liked, or respected. I'm not a big poster. I just post randomly or whenever I feel like it. I'll try but no promises fam.

Random and kinda long story right after this so just a heads up now.

I was talking to a vendor that I see at work on a weekly basis. He's a good guy or from what I know since having our weekly conversations :lol: . Dude brought up 2 topics with me that made me respect him even more. The first was how we talked about politics and how certain things are going down in this world. Also how having power really shows who you are as a person and why can't people in power who do bad things just be good people. The other topic was how people nowadays seem to have lost boundaries. He brought up his family member and how parenting styles are a lot different now. Also how the way a person speaks shows other people who you are. It may not be 100% the real you but it helps build you in a person's head and how much respect you deserve. He was talking some interesting stuff and made me think differently about those two topics. Plus, I like having talks with older heads to hear different views from what I just think or know and see where we agree and disagree. End random story time.

:lol:
Honestly, I repped a lot of people today. A lot of NTers were saying stuff that I really agreed with, liked, or respected. I'm not a big poster. I just post randomly or whenever I feel like it. I'll try but no promises fam.

Random and kinda long story right after this so just a heads up now.

I was talking to a vendor that I see at work on a weekly basis. He's a good guy or from what I know since having our weekly conversations :lol: . Dude brought up 2 topics with me that made me respect him even more. The first was how we talked about politics and how certain things are going down in this world. Also how having power really shows who you are as a person and why can't people in power who do bad things just be good people. The other topic was how people nowadays seem to have lost boundaries. He brought up his family member and how parenting styles are a lot different now. Also how the way a person speaks shows other people who you are. It may not be 100% the real you but it helps build you in a person's head and how much respect you deserve. He was talking some interesting stuff and made me think differently about those two topics. Plus, I like having talks with older heads to hear different views from what I just think or know and see where we agree and disagree. End random story time.
Bro not a long story at all

And you don't have to post more if you don't feel like it...

Some people like to post and others like to read. Some like both.

Reactions: Ube
There was a glitch this morning in our system.
Everything i worked on from 7-1230 is obsolete now :frown:
Literally gonna have to do everything all over again :smh:
I ***** hate when that happens

Happened a couple times where it doesn't save or the computer will crash and I have to start my work over again

***** I feel your pain

I ***** hate when that happens

Happened a couple times where it doesn't save or the computer will crash and I have to start my work over again

***** I feel your pain
This why I like using apple MacOS, time travel feature is highly useful tool, also when is crashes it goes right back to its original state when you turn in back on, when it crashed. So all you work is still saved in freezed state on the harddrive.

I know most large businesses or schools don't use apple software due to its scale and not as easily deployable as Microsoft windows machines, but Microsoft is just cluster *****.

I always have a habit of saving every couple of sentences.. But sometimes I'm using a particular software for paperwork at work and if I exit it for any reason (like restarting the computer because the whole **** freezes) the only way I can open th software again is to start from scratch...

ArcticSnoopyKitten-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Ube

Can you elaborate more on the lost boundaries?

Great post too. Those topics should be separate NT threads.

my friends coming to Texas in august for bday. I consider them brothers, they always come thru and I do as well. Meet them in high school.

Back
Top Bottom