the thread about nothing...

No matter how high gas is, the have like 3 dollars on your credit card and still being able to get a full tank trick will always work!!. Saved me from a gassless car from going to school this week.

2 Finals on Wednesday then I'm done with what I am assuming will be the most demanding semester of my grad program :pimp:

Reactions: Ube
we have a deep asian community out here too...so theres some really good asian food. indian included.
bbq and mexican food are staples though.
houston is very diverse though so you can really find any type of restaurant out here

Galveston is nothing special, it’s just the closest beach to Houston if you’re ever wanting to visit the beach

Thought it was pretty decent when I went a few weeks back.

I put food in hi-regards. I have certain rule/standard in my life where if the food isn't great, I won't try it again the 2nd time. I'm not fond of wasting money when I know I'm buying something that satisfy my taste buds. Cheap or expensive.

I also notice Crawfish is really big down here any recommendations?

Hmmm..fifth ward, Houston Texas.
Apparently there is some work over there I can put a transfer/contract in for.

From what Im told by houston, Texas locals. It's the hoodest/dangerous part of Houston. The money is out there I can proably flurish a bit more since the pay rate goes up from what the company is offering.

I'm from the hood(Brooklyn,Eny) myself so i can handle my own weight but I'm solo dolo. Is what might get me skeptical of even going over there just for work.

Any inputs / experience about fifth ward jape jape promac promac ?

you think Jrose5 voted for trump?
hxdCpt2.gif

Back
Top Bottom