the thread about nothing...

Is this wakanda?
Wakanda forever man
Screenshot_20180423-005954_Gallery.jpg

Any of you guys have a side hustle to make more money or are you guys working two jobs? I have been thinking of either doing uber eats or getting a second job since I don't work full time at my current job.

Any of you guys have a side hustle to make more money or are you guys working two jobs? I have been thinking of either doing uber eats or getting a second job since I don't work full time at my current job.
My sister did Uber eats for 6 months as a side hustle. It was chill but you make way more being a regular Uber Driver.

3 more days..

And I've always wondered about being an Uber driver part time ...just to have something to do on my off days...

This was before I went back to school lol

Try looking into amazon flex driver or work @ a amazon prime location /fulfillment center.

Flex driver thing is dope. I got approved and set up, all ready to go. Was getting offers to work for 3-5 hours for like $18. Sometimes more sometimes less.

I never ended up going through with it though because the distribution center/delivery zone was so out of the way that it didn’t make sense, but if you’re close to it then I think it would be great as a side hustle.

I just sign up for OT anytime I need some extra coin

Flex driver thing is dope. I got approved and set up, all ready to go. Was getting offers to work for 3-5 hours for like $18. Sometimes more sometimes less.

I never ended up going through with it though because the distribution center/delivery zone was so out of the way that it didn’t make sense, but if you’re close to it then I think it would be great as a side hustle.
Spot on. It's good part time hustle on your days off or if you have downtime.

Which state you btw?

Reactions: Ube
Yeah that's what I found out from checking it online but my car doesn't make the requirement :smh: .

If you’re looking for something on the weekends, try seeing about delivery pizzas. I used to make decent money at it in my younger days. I would use the cash I made from tips as spending money and my checks would pay the bills. Plus you can usually get free food

It’s a lot of wear on your car though, so you can’t do it for a long period of time unless you know a cheap mechanic or can fix it yourself

Reactions: Ube
Got about 2 hours of sleep. When I get home at about 6 I know I won’t be sleepy anymore. Expecting to crash by Wednesday. :stoneface: :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom