the thread about nothing...

14996967300639.jpg

Maia Campbell was so vicious back then man. Was #1 in my Power Rankings because of

Story Time
Damian Lillard entered my high school during my last semester. He was in his second semester as a sophomore. One day I walked into the restroom following Lillard's close friend, who immediately went to the urinal. Lillard was already in there and by the sink singing the hook to the song "I was getting some head". He stuck his hand out to me to give me a dab, not sure why because I did not know him but I knew his friend so I went along with it. Then I proceeded to go to a urinal. To this day, I wonder if he just got done taking a piss and whether or not he washed his hands. :lol:

FlawlessBewitchedCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

Bruh so last night i had two cups of jack Daniels...usually like 3 ish shots a glass. So i guess id say i had enough for a causal sunday night. I took melatonin to get some restfull sleep....NOPE. I was awake half the night and the other half i was having the most intensely disturbing dreams to the point that i was afraid to go back to sleep out of fear of having worse dreams.

of the two i can remember

1st dream i went back in time and was reliving a past day even though i already had been there in that same situation hearing the same people say the same things. So i tried to explain to people what i was going through and everyone thought i was crazy. I was like oh btw Dubs win the championship again and France wins the world cup. And people were like bruh i could guess that stuff too. Then it proceeded to me being taken to a psych ward and being evaluated and no one believed me. But like i couldn't come up with anything to really prove it at the time

dream two. I died in bed. My girl is standing over me and crying saying she cant believe i died. But like im alive and just in some sleep paralysis. I am looking right at her through closed eye lids and she is so sad and distraught and im like YO IM NOT DEAD. It was heartbreaking.

That's what they say about a lot of high athletic school players. Such as me who wasn't good but got greater overtime.

I didn't play basketball but I ran track and field. When I 1st go into it I wasn't that good but my junior(16) and senior(17) year I became a real competitive athlete with my summer training I did, Even had knee injuries and was still smashing school records post rehab of my injuries. I worked hard trained hard. Proved myself and singly handily carried my 4x800 relay team.

Got into college and was still competitive at the collegiate level.
Same. Actually got to jr. college level basketball when I didn't think I could.

Also learned that that level was the farthest I'd go lol. And that's okay.

Back
Top Bottom