the thread about nothing...

What do you do?
Spending 500 dollars on your weekends off
Now trip to Dubai :nerd:

Trust, the trip is cheap.
Hotels are like $40-$60 a night.
I usually hop on googletravel and look at the map of the world.
The price to each destination is on there. Then ill see what there is to do.
Then ill sleep on it. Then ill decide if im going or not lol

What they do there ?

From what i got.
SaltBae Resturant, Snowboarding with penguins, palm island waterpark, Burj Khalifa (tallest building in the world)
Sand dunes on 4x4's.
This is what i got planned so far. Probably will hit Abu Dhabi and visit the temple too.

Going to start practicing on editing my videos way better. Saw soome videos on YouTube for guidance and I’m excited to test it out. Prob do it at the freedom towers this week.

Just a friendly reminder, if you're planning on going on vacation. Make sure your boss and your back up understands where your work stands so that everyone is on the same page.

Don't go on vacation and send a story book text of things that needs to be covered on your first day of vacation.:smh::angry:

I planned to get the upcoming Jordan XI concord and VI Infrared retros. Now I don't really want either one. :ohwell:
Why is that?
My older bro has been talking about getting the OG XI's for a sickening amount of years so I wanted to go in with his wife and my sister on getting him a pair but they not interested...jackasses.

I'mma get the pair for him. Big bro got me my first J's (French Blue XIII's...think it might actually be Obsidain blue but ain't nobody got time to he hay accurate), took me to WM XIII (the natural turn of SCSA and Taker taking home this belt)...I owe him. Just would be nice if they helped lol.

This weekend i contemplated pimping out my broke male friends.....yall cant be coming with me and broke. Cats single living with their moms and broke

Rant over

Sup TAN

Why is that?
My older bro has been talking about getting the OG XI's for a sickening amount of years so I wanted to go in with his wife and my sister on getting him a pair but they not interested...jackasses.

I'mma get the pair for him. Big bro got me my first J's (French Blue XIII's...think it might actually be Obsidain blue but ain't nobody got time to he hay accurate), took me to WM XIII (the natural turn of SCSA and Taker taking home this belt)...I owe him. Just would be nice if they helped lol.
I think I'm done with shoes. I was never really the biggest fan of both these shoes and concede that I got sucked into these two mostly because of popularity. I got the XI win like 82 and VI black/UNC last year and actually like them even though they are not as sought after.

This weekend i contemplated pimping out my broke male friends.....yall cant be coming with me and broke. Cats single living with their moms and broke

Rant over

Sup TAN
Uhh..quit hanging with broke people.

But legit...how old are you? If you're under 25 cut them SOME slack but not a lot.

I think I'm done with shoes. I was never really the biggest fan of both these shoes and concede that I got sucked into these two mostly because of popularity. I got the XI win like 82 and VI black/UNC last year and actually like them even though they are not as sought after.
I'm all in on boost cuz they are the most comfy shoes ever for me...outside of that...meh on having globs of shoes.

I do want the XI's though

Uhh..quit hanging with broke people.

But legit...how old are you? If you're under 25 cut them SOME slack but not a lot.

I would cut them some slack but when dudes quit jobs becuase they moms safety net is there it wack
I understand bad stuff happens but dwelling on a failed relationships or bad work environment is dumb...we 32-35 and men act like this.
Like man you got to want better..

I would cut them some slack but when dudes quit jobs becuase they moms safety net is there it wack
I understand bad stuff happens but dwelling on a failed relationships or bad work environment is dumn ...we 32-35 and men act like this.
Like man you go to want better..
Yeah...30+ Im not for the excuses.

Back
Top Bottom