the thread about nothing...

For you cali guys...just wondering, how hard is it to get into the building to watch a drew league game? Being in the building when an nba player stops by must be cool as hell

Depends on whether or not the word is out that they are playing. Gotta get there before the first game of the day and stay all day. They usually play in the last game.

Depends on whether or not the word is out that they are playing. Gotta get there before the first game of the day and stay all day. They usually play in the last game.
That's cool. I wish they had something like the Drew League in NY. I'd sit in a building all day for an nba player I like.

I would but it would reveal who I am and possibly sabotage some of my relationships. I've seen several cell phones store managers with the same mannerisms. They post pics of traveling, designer brand, fancy meals, stacks of money, etc. But then most people go on IG to post the same things. I guess it's funny when I know what they do for a living.

I would but it would reveal who I am and possibly sabotage some of my relationships. I've seen several cell phones store managers with the same mannerisms. They post pics of traveling, designer brand, fancy meals, stacks of money, etc. But then most people go on IG to post the same things. I guess it's funny when I know what they do for a living.
Social media is for stunting for some people

bragging.jpg

These days I just use social media to check up on people. I never really post on twitter. I post on instagram but not really all that much this year. I never ever use my facebook. My last post might be from 2010 lol

These days I just use social media to check up on people. I never really post on twitter. I post on instagram but not really all that much this year. I never ever use my facebook. My last post might be from 2010 lol
I'm going to find you on IG someday.

Honestly I'm really hard to find on the internet. I can give you my first name and last name and you still won't find anything.

Given that I work in the psychiatric field, I made sure I'm really hard to stalk.

There was even a website where if you put the first and last name of someone it could give you name address, family members, and other personal info. I took myself off that website and everyone else important to me off that website too.

For you cali guys...just wondering, how hard is it to get into the building to watch a drew league game? Being in the building when an nba player stops by must be cool as hell

The first Kyle kuzma game this season there was nobody watching bc it was an early game and nobody knew he would play. Vid is on YouTube

The first Kyle kuzma game this season there was nobody watching bc it was an early game and nobody knew he would play. Vid is on YouTube
I remember watching that, now that you mention it. It didn't occur to me at the time to wonder why the gym was empty.

That's cool. I wish they had something like the Drew League in NY. I'd sit in a building all day for an nba player I like.

I don't think it should be that difficult to get in, but it is one of the better known summer leagues. Just the other week, Michael Beasley showed up to the Miami Pro Am. Most of the time, the general public doesn't know who's gonna show up. And you're from NY but never heard of the Rucker or Dyckman?? You gotta be a sheltered Long Island suburban cat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom