the thread about nothing...

Thanks fams. Appreciate it. :pimp:

Haven't tried therapy yet,I guess I still hold onto that old idea that it's looked down on for a man to roll into therapy talking about his feelings (stupid, I know). But something I'm really considering.

You'll be surprised on how many people think going to therapy or even going to therapy is look down upon.

I've went thru therapy came out even more successful than what my therapist thought would have happen.

Your mental state is just as important as anything in your body. Don't forget your brain is a vital organ once you neglect it everything else becomes non-functional. Take care of your self sooner rather than later.

Dkob1frXgAAE5EA.jpg:large

NT,

"If you can't be thankful for what you have, be thankful for what you've escaped."
I am thankful... But at the same time I'm ungrateful sometimes whenever I get sad spells. I'm not diagnosable as clinically depressed but damn I get a lot of sad spells sometimes. Happens when I'm alone, so I just, try not to be alone lately lol

Am I the only one who thinks Jared Taylor is trolling? I think he might be racist to some degree but he knows what he's doing will get him views.

I’m gonna speak my dream car, BMW i8, into existence

I pulled up on someone yesterday that had one, some rich dude, and he was telling me how one day I’ll have one too :smokin

Just to think how much money I’ve spent over the years on bs, shoes, random ish, I could’ve stacked for the past 10-15 years and copped a crib/i8 by now :smh:

I’m gonna speak my dream car, BMW i8, into existence

I pulled up on someone yesterday that had one, some rich dude, and he was telling me how one day I’ll have one too :smokin

Just to think how much money I’ve spent over the years on bs, shoes, random ish, I could’ve stacked for the past 10-15 years and copped a crib/i8 by now :smh:
Ben Baller told me that I can have a Lamborghini about 10 years ago. It still hasn't happened yet. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom