the thread about nothing...

ABEA42E2-D75A-42F9-A5CA-5A44C3F53ABA.jpeg

Wish i had a nice house like that

You can have one. No one is stopping you, apply yourself and you can live out your dreams too. Remember, its mind over matter. Willpower will take you far. I want to see you win. Go for whatever you want out of life as long as its not mine.:lol:

I'll never be the one to tell somebody that they can't achieve something positive.

I live in a nice house, but I want a bigger, nicer one. I'm gonna get me a modern masterpiece on the beach in Jupiter, Fl. 609 S Beach Rd, 33469 to be exact.

That's my aim, and I will hit my mark because no one can stop what God has set in motion for me. I'm going for and getting everything I want outta life. A dope life, with a dope wife, with dope children. On God & baby.

Last edited:
You can have one. No one is stopping you, apply yourself and you can live out your dreams too. Remember, its mind over matter. Willpower will take you far. I want to see you win. Go for whatever you want out of life as long as its not mine.:lol:

I'll never be the one to tell somebody that they can't achieve something positive.

I live in a nice house, but I want a bigger, nicer one. I'm gonna get me a modern masterpiece on the beach in Jupiter, Fl. 609 S Beach Rd, 33469 to be exact.

That's my aim, and I will hit my mark because no one can stop what God has set in motion for me. I'm going for and getting everything I want outta life. A dope life, with a dope wife, with dope children. On God & baby.
I rolled my eyes when I read this at first but when I stopped to think about it, over the last 2.5 years or so I have gotten pretty much everything I put in my mind as a want (except the house situauon)...my issue isn't that your statement isn't true...my issue is I'm focusing my desires on bull****.

Welp, I'm a terrible person.

EDIT: The more I think about it, this is some IG BS that sounds good, but is not practical and perpetuates the, "you gotta text me back asap no matter what" ideology that's running relationships into the ground. If someone special calls you while you're at work, are you supposed to give everyone at work the "one moment finger", or finish whatever it is you're doing and talk to them once you're done? Would the ladder not still be considered, "in your free time?".

Last edited:
I rolled my eyes when I read this at first but when I stopped to think about it, over the last 2.5 years or so I have gotten pretty much everything I put in my mind as a want (except the house situauon)...my issue isn't that your statement isn't true...my issue is I'm focusing my desires on bull****.

Set your heart & desires in pursuit of worthy goals and achieve them. **** mediocrity.

I'd rather die enormous than live dormant that's how we on it
-Jay Z

Although I'm never going to die, as I'm saved by Lord Jesus Christ. I have eternal, everlasting life.:emoji_pray::emoji_100:

But I will live a enormously good life forever.

It’s like what they say...set long term goals, not short ones.

my future resembles something like this but better

maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• 4FFB1A5000000578-6151195-image-a-143_1536583342992.jpg
    4FFB1A5000000578-6151195-image-a-143_1536583342992.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 4FFB209300000578-6151195-image-a-81_1536582682443.jpg
    4FFB209300000578-6151195-image-a-81_1536582682443.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom