the thread about nothing...

Bruh. ..you see them pics you posted? That future is light in the *** department.

That's not negativity, that's fact.

I don't know where you're going with this. I posted a picture of a nice family and you're talking about a**? That's a disconnect to me.

I feel like this conversation is way more serious than I ever intend a TAN conversation to be.

I'll ride my wave.

ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif

I don’t need a woman with huge ***. Huge *** and looking all soft is disgusting to me. As long as they’re healthy with some shape. Not everyone is an *** person.

You seem as sensitive and confrontational as you are positive.

I'm just saying, didn't your mother ever tell you if you dnt have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

It's all good vibes over here homie, when any negative energy comes my way, I send it right back to where it came from.

I'm sensitive and confrontational because I must be diligent in protecting my peace of mind and positive aura vigilantly.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm just saying, didn't your mother ever tell you if you dnt have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?
Bro...it was a joke. I don't hold jokes, good or bad, to myself because I mean no harm.

If I was serious, I absolutely would keep it to myswlf. But why would I seriously imply random pictures you posted prove definitively that your future wife will have no ***?

I feel dumber for having to explain that truthfully, but at the same time I realize not everyone is on the same wave. And that's cool...no harm no foul, I guess...whatever.

And that broad in the pic wasn't shapely in the behind. It wasn't there.

I was never a fan of Nicki-type large asses.

As long as the booty is well proportioned to the body, I'm good on a personal tip.

I love new faces in TAN. It’s crazy to see how far this thread has come in the 5 years I’ve been here lol

Back
Top Bottom