the thread about nothing...

Maybe, if I didn't **** it up.

So me and this chick had been seeing each other for about 3 weeks. Things were looking pretty good. We go to the gym last night to take, what I was told was a kickboxing class. Turns out it was more aerobic, had me in there looking like..
a9cdRs.gif

So we get done, we kicking it in the parking lot and she asked if I wanted to go grab a bite to eat. At first I was like, "Naw I'm good...", but I did want to spend some more time with her. We end up going to Wing Stop. She talking about getting something light and a 6 piece is like the smallest thing you can get. I tell her I'm gonna get a 6 piece, she say, "Ok then I'll get the 8 piece.." It didn't even register she did that till I got home. For the last 2 dates(that went to multiple locations) I paid. I don't know what the **** came over me to believe a black woman was going to pay for her own meal, but I ordered my food, the cashier ask me if that was all, I said yea. Boy that chick got heated. Started talking about I'm the type to leave her stranded somewhere, how am I supposed to be showing that I can provide for her if I don't want to pay for her meal yadda yadda. I was upset she kinda pushed the issue but had no intent of paying for herself. She going on and on about how I'm not "courting" her correctly. I say this shows she's not trying to meet in the middle 50/50. She looks disgusted, talkin bout, "Over a chicken dinner?!?" So now its JUST a chicken dinner. From that point she started referring to me as "friend". I texted her later saying I usually don't have a problem paying I just misunderstood the situation, even apologized. She has yet to text me back. Oh well....

Sometimes I feel like I'm just not cut out for relationships.

Did ya hear about the dude that would take chicks to eat and then dip when it was time to pay :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Apparently they caught him and they wanna throw him in jail. How is that even illegal :rofl:

Felt something on my leg crawling all over my leg. Grabbed and crushed it. It was a spider.. gross

So me and this chick had been seeing each other for about 3 weeks. Things were looking pretty good. We go to the gym last night to take, what I was told was a kickboxing class. Turns out it was more aerobic, had me in there looking like..
a9cdRs.gif

So we get done, we kicking it in the parking lot and she asked if I wanted to go grab a bite to eat. At first I was like, "Naw I'm good...", but I did want to spend some more time with her. We end up going to Wing Stop. She talking about getting something light and a 6 piece is like the smallest thing you can get. I tell her I'm gonna get a 6 piece, she say, "Ok then I'll get the 8 piece.." It didn't even register she did that till I got home. For the last 2 dates(that went to multiple locations) I paid. I don't know what the **** came over me to believe a black woman was going to pay for her own meal, but I ordered my food, the cashier ask me if that was all, I said yea. Boy that chick got heated. Started talking about I'm the type to leave her stranded somewhere, how am I supposed to be showing that I can provide for her if I don't want to pay for her meal yadda yadda. I was upset she kinda pushed the issue but had no intent of paying for herself. She going on and on about how I'm not "courting" her correctly. I say this shows she's not trying to meet in the middle 50/50. She looks disgusted, talkin bout, "Over a chicken dinner?!?" So now its JUST a chicken dinner. From that point she started referring to me as "friend". I texted her later saying I usually don't have a problem paying I just misunderstood the situation, even apologized. She has yet to text me back. Oh well....

Dead her.cleary she still testing you/using you. The money isn't the problem its the lack of respect shes giving you.

a9cdRs.gif

:rofl:going to a wingstop after a workout
Felt something on my leg crawling all over my leg. Grabbed and crushed it. It was a spider.. gross
Peter Parker that you?

Did ya hear about the dude that would take chicks to eat and then dip when it was time to pay :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Apparently they caught him and they wanna throw him in jail. How is that even illegal :rofl:
if someone paid they cant really do anything can they? its not like they signed a contract that he would pay for the meal

a9cdRs.gif

Stand your ground. Never apologize or say you are sorry to a woman. Especially if you're not in the wrong. It's an animalistic/human nature thing as to why not to say sorry

Guys like him are what’s screwing it up for everyone. Way too nice to these crazy females. Funny thing is tho these are the sort of girls that really get tricked into the worst relationships with terrible dudes.

Relationship 101: get the girl to get you stuff/show her worth. If it’s the other waY around guys always end up losing.

Even something small like telling her to bring avocados over lol. It’s not a money thing. Guy up there is right about the animalistic nature of this.

i wouldn't mess with any chick who never offers to pay

All she has to do is at least reach for the bill.

But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive. — Genesis 50:20

All jokes aside, I thought the same thing. Oh well..
If she looks like the female in your AV then yea you messed up. Lol jk no woman is worth it if she’s trying to test a guy out like that and with that attitude. Seriously...drop her. You’re getting emotional and Its only been 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom