the thread about nothing...

Pythons got delivered to Pittsburgh... How tf. Not even trippin.. Its either i get the Kicks or get the cash back.

The doctors gave my grandmother 3 months yesterday. **** had me ****** up all day. :smh:
I'm sorry to hear that. Spend as much time with her as you can and just enjoy it.

If you need to talk it out, you can DM me. Here for you, brother.

I forgot to talk about my Sunday soccer game.
I scored the first goal of the season. Shot was dumb weak but i hit opposite side and went in.
Stoked for a new season

Bulls won the trade.

Rumor is he and Kyrie to New York.

This. likey ive read rumours like this, knicks need to rebound back after the Carmel anthony stint, mf'er sucked knicks dry for cash for his mediocre performance.

If kyrie and celtics cant get to the finals or win a chip i see him boucing out of boston and into knicks.

KAT is the franchise not Butler. Don't get why Thib is making the Wolves into a washed Bulls team.
Cuz that washed Bulls team was better than 85 percent of all NBA teams in the last decade. Plus Thibs never lost faith in his players but the organization as a whole (front office/ownership).

But I agree that it is a recipie for failure.
Can't wait til they sign Joakim.

Oh yrah...buried the lead...KAT is no winning team's franchise player. No is Charmin soft...Can't have that from the rim protector. Dude would need a Tyson Chandler type next to him at the other front court spot.

This. likey ive read rumours like this, knicks need to rebound back after the Carmel anthony stint, mf'er sucked knicks dry for cash for his mediocre performance.
Well, if the Knicks are focused in rebounding, they shouldn't do that with Butler. Seems like he's an issue.

Back
Top Bottom