the thread about nothing...

Kyrie would be dumb to leave a Celtics team with a very bright future for the Knicks.
I think he would leave if he knew another big name was coming to the Knicks (ie. KD) We'll see what this offseason brings. I'm sure the beat writers will start planting the ideas of where potential free agents will land next offseason.

148DA265-C92F-4CFB-B77F-43BAD80214CF.jpeg

People that try to skip the fare at the Lirr are annoying

They make a show of looking through their stuff for the card. And then after that they make a show of looking through their stuff for money

I sit near my manager and he makes this noise with his mouth in what feels like every single minute and also coughs with his mouth open sounding like he's dying. He's driving me crazy. :smh:
I don't think I could handle it if I wasn't able to listen to Pandora during work. Blocks out the noise sometimes but I have to turn it at almost full volume

Offer him some gum? lol
I have my headphones on at all times.
I'm glad i got apple music. Keeps me up to date on all the new albums

This is real?

On a similar note, it's wild how music can impact your emotions. Work isn't the best place to be on an R&B kick.
I can neither confirm nor deny if it is real however using my deductive reasoning skills there is no way a 17 year old Kanye West makes a poster with the rest of those acts. There were other acts in Chicago popping at that time bigger than Kanye West. I mean he wasn't even a rapper back then if I'm correct. If you're going to put a producer on a poster it would have been no ID

My supervisor talks non stop once he starts a conversation with you. The way he talks seems like there no period or pause or even taking a breath. It just goes on and on and changes subj out of nowhere. One time he talked for over an hour...gave me a headache.

My boy who is an airhead was talking to this girl.
I asked him hows it going and he says "Man, that girl an airhead!"
I thought it was the funniest thing ever :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom