the thread about nothing...

Cristiano Ronaldo getting expelled today makes me realize how sometimes in life you may be on a wrong team or in a wrong setting that doesn’t let you be at your maximum potential

I feel that way playing pickup basketball with the older generation. They don't want the young guards working the pnr and holding the ball even though they have the speed advantage over everyone

This belongs in the music thread. If I have a file.. a music file. How do I remove the lyrics completely and how can I make the instrumental long. Some instrumentals are therapeutic. (Million Diamonds) the lyrics seem recycled a bit.

Just need to find the right spot and loop the instrumental, you can make it however long you want.

As far as taking the lyrics off the song and only having the instruments, I don’t believe you can do that, obviously unless you mixed the track yourself

I eat popcorn and chips+salsa with a spoon because I do not want to get my hands dirty :lol:

5DB3D247-1290-40DD-A5AF-A35F018D29A3.gif

This belongs in the music thread. If I have a file.. a music file. How do I remove the lyrics completely and how can I make the instrumental long. Some instrumentals are therapeutic. (Million Diamonds) the lyrics seem recycled a bit.
There's an app called audacity can do it.

Anyone got any tips for motivation?

I got a big test coming up that I’m not nearly prepared for and I’m just honestly like **** it.

I don’t know if I’m depressed or what or maybe something is wrong with me but lately I have just been on some **** studying type of ****.

I got a big test coming up that I’m not nearly prepared for and I’m just honestly like **** it.

I don’t know if I’m depressed or what or maybe something is wrong with me but lately I have just been on some **** studying type of ****.

Sure. Disregard motivation. It’s fleeting and temporary. Most people nowadays go through life chasing it to accomplish random goalposts. The people that truly succeed accept emotions instead of fighting them.

Right now you don’t want to study. You’re sad, tired, lack of energy, wtv it is. Simply accept that this is how you feel, and then try to step back and look at that emotion as if you are looking at yourself from the outside. It diminishes the value of it. It becomes like looking at a pimple..it might annoy you randomly here and there but it generally doesn’t stop you from anything.

It’s a hard technique to learn but it’s the difference between emotions feelings like they control every fiber of your being and the ability to treat emotions like any other very small annoying thing.

The way I do it..and this may only personally work for me is i completely immerse myself into my emotion and buy into it. Then I mentally imagine extracting it from my mind, crumbling it into a ball, putting it in my hand, and tossing it into a waste basket. Then I get up and do anything. Be it wash one glass, turn on Spotify and do 10 squats, etc. this tiny momentum allows me to do wtv it is I was putting off (eg Work/studying).

Man it’s only a test get it done and you will feel better study for it evolve man Expand ur mind think out side the bubble like NIKE JUST DO IT

Back
Top Bottom