the thread about nothing...

Is it bad I’m 28 and I kind of want to cop some of these LEGO sets ?
03D5C5B3-F912-4312-AAEB-DC4D18F157D0.jpeg 5A210F2A-67E5-4D73-8DDA-862DE86A9A81.jpeg 8C598652-1336-42A9-B81F-068AC6FE3700.jpeg
Nope, not at all. I just sold my Ghostbusters Ecto-1 w. the original 4 members and I have seller's regret.

Good to know! I already collect enough stuff , but damn some of these LEGO sets got me thinking about copping!
Yeah, they are. I still want the VW Wagon that released years ago. My problem is, I don't have any space to display them and if I did, my daughter would want to play with them.

Not trying to deal with that haha.

ive already had a shot for my wrist :frown:

my uncle had shoulder issues but he swam everyday, i dont really do anything stressful on it
I would recommend checking it out. Could be something simple as you slept on your shoulder with your arm at a weird angle. Could be something a little more serious like 'frozen shoulder' have it checked out man.

Shoulder issues suck.

Just got offered a position with a diff company. Now I don’t know how to resign with the current company....I feel guilty but it must be done.
Amass well just do it good opportunity for you just make sure your new job is going to have you there 9/5 and won’t be later .. and just put your 2 weeks notice man and don’t say your getting a new job lol

Amass well just do it good opportunity for you just make sure your new job is going to have you there 9/5 and won’t be later .. and just put your 2 weeks notice man and don’t say your getting a new job lol
Yea it’s higher pay and better overall and get to work from home once a week, not that I’m at a bad company now. But feels like I’m being a traitor. Haha. If I don’t say I got a new position then what do I say? It might be obvious since that’s the reason why most people resign.

Just got offered a position with a diff company. Now I don’t know how to resign with the current one...I feel guilty but it must be done.

Look at it this way, you are a wage slave to your company. At the end of the day they don't give a rat's *** about you. They will find your replacement with the snap of a finger. You might miss the camaraderie with your co-workers, but everyone moves on sooner or later.

Look at it this way, you are a wage slave to your company. At the end of the day they don't give a rat's *** about you. They will find your replacement with the snap of a finger. You might miss the camaraderie with your co-workers, but everyone moves on sooner or later.
Very true. We are just a number!! It’s just that I try to be loyal but you are 100% correct...esp since I work at the corporate section, I’m just an ant slaving away.

Very true. We are just a number!! It’s just that I try to be loyal but you are 100% correct...esp since I work at the corporate section, I’m just an ant slaving away.
Congrats on the job offer!

I think your resignation letter should be straight forward detailing that you are simply submitting your two-week notice and your final work day will be whenever you decide. If HR or your manager asks why, then I feel that it's safe to explain that you received a good offer that you couldn't refuse.

Need to get back to applying after a one-week layoff. I want to move on from this job so much.

Yea it’s higher pay and better overall and get to work from home once a week, not that I’m at a bad company now. But feels like I’m being a traitor. Haha. If I don’t say I got a new position then what do I say? It might be obvious since that’s the reason why most people resign.
Well you can just say I am quitting no other info needed but if you really like them you can tell em your getting higher pay now if they really appreciate you they will want you to stay and gave you the raise and have u stay but wish the best in what ever you doo

I think your resignation letter should be straight forward detailing that you are simply submitting your two-week notice and your final work day will be whenever you decide. If HR or your manager asks why, then I feel that it's safe to explain that you received a good offer that you couldn't refuse.

Need to get back to applying after a one-week layoff. I want to move on from this job so much.
What's the issue at your gig bruh? Regardless, I'd advise putting more positive vibes out into the universe and express your dissatisfaction about the current situation less.

Thanks bro. I’m waiting for the right time to send out that email after this morning conference call. Been here for a bit so I’ll try to be straight with them.

Good luck finding a position that fits you better. Just keep searching even if you’re losing motivation.

Thanks bro. I’m waiting for the right time to send out that email after this morning conference call. Been here for a bit so I’ll try to be straight with them.

Good luck finding a position that fits you better. Just keep searching even if you’re losing motivation.
Send the letter, but there is no need to put too much thought and emotion behind it. Everyone has to make decisions to get ahead.

Back
Top Bottom