3) Rick and Morty

4) Tom and Jerry

5) Regular Show

6) Rockos Modern Life

7) DBZ

8 ) Tokyo Ghoul

9) Courage the cowardly dog

10) Ed, Edd and Eddy

Sidenote: I grew up on majority of these Regular Show came on when i was 13/14. Was ****ing with Adventure Time the same time but me and my bros found the joint started getting weird after around '13. I believe a lot of people can attest to SpongeBob getting weird after 04

Honorable Mentions.

Steven Universe

Slam Dunk

Big Mouth

BoJack Horseman

Danny Phantom

Static Shock

The Mighty B

Samurai Jack

Camp Lazlo.

tenor.gif

@Bad Moon Rison

1) Speed Racer/Speed Racer X

2) Rugrats

3) Rick and Morty

4) Tom and Jerry

5) Regular Show

6) Rockos Modern Life

7) DBZ

8 ) Tokyo Ghoul

9) Courage the cowardly dog

10) Ed, Edd and Eddy

Sidenote: I grew up on majority of these Regular Show came on when i was 13/14. Was ****ing with Adventure Time the same time but me and my bros found the joint started getting weird after around '13. I believe a lot of people can attest to SpongeBob getting weird after 04

Honorable Mentions.

Steven Universe

Slam Dunk

Big Mouth

BoJack Horseman

Danny Phantom

Static Shock

The Mighty B

Samurai Jack

Camp Lazlo.
Very solid list

seeing Citrus 7s posted in the WDYWT thread took me back when I was younger

I was a freshman in HS, and one of the baddest girls in school was a sophomore. She was this petite red bone with curly hair named Gaby, I only found out her name through word of mouth cause I never stepped up to talk to her. Anyways...she seemed to be a HUGE fan of basketball sneakers, chick had damn near every Jordan retro. I came to find out later that she had a boyfriend who was much older and was a d boy who was buying her all those shoes.

Wonder what happened to her :emoji_thinking:

seeing Citrus 7s posted in the WDYWT thread took me back when I was younger

I was a freshman in HS, and one of the baddest girls in school was a sophomore. She was this petite red bone with curly hair named Gaby, I only found out her name through word of mouth cause I never stepped up to talk to her. Anyways...she seemed to be a HUGE fan of basketball sneakers, chick had damn near every Jordan retro. I came to find out later that she had a boyfriend who was much older and was a d boy who was buying her all those shoes.

Wonder what happened to her :emoji_thinking:

Probably fat and with a few kids...

Ran errands after work, prepped dinner, played with my daughter, threw out the trash...I'm exhausted.

I think the story is more common with the subject being "the most popular girl".
I understand the reasoning behind it, but this same generic story has been told countless times. To a lesser degree people also like mentioning that the valedictorian turned out to be a regular Joe working 9-5. People are so insecure about themselves that they have to be haters.

I understand the reasoning behind it, but this same generic story has been told countless times. To a lesser degree people also like mentioning that the valedictorian turned out to be a regular Joe working 9-5. People are so insecure about themselves that they have to be haters.
The valedictorian of my high school was also the son of the principal of our grade school (also the only white kid in the entire school for our entire 9 years there...K-8)...last i heard he was making apps for motorola...that was like 2008 though.

Most of my crushes still look pretty damn decent.

Back
Top Bottom