the thread about nothing...

French-Fries_V2.jpg

tumblr_mwy8i0WE8N1rsr4l8o1_400.gif

Company party is next Saturday, don't think I'm going. I don't own a suit or have any nice dress shoes. :lol:

"Sneakerhead, wing tips
I never bought a pair
Out of dress code
Still getting in there"
-Curren$y

"Anti club dress code I just ignore those"
Yall boys in here quotin $pitta lyrics :pimp:
Met with the owner today for the second interview and now I'm not too sure about working there. His attitude was.. offputting.
Almost like "Let's get this over with." Whereas who I met with yesterday was friendly and outgoing, he seemed judgmental and sometimes ignoring what I was saying. I still think I answered everything well, but the guy's attitude rubbed me the wrong way
Dont waste your time

trcklst.jpg

Great songs
Love New Jack even if I find the movie horrible the only time I watched it
Not seen all classical ghetto movies, but the only one which retains my attention was Menace II Society, Boyz N the Hood wasn't my thing

Last edited:
So, like, what would you do if you get a text message from your ex, saying "I'm in front of your house. I just wanna say hi. I miss you"
He's been waiting outside for half an hour.
I didn't answer lulz

My ex was insisting on seing me, I did see her only because I had at the time to give her back some of her stuff she leaves at home...

If it's over I do not look back, keep it pushing

Last edited:
Yall boys in here quotin $pitta lyrics :pimp:
"Word to Trademark my style need a padlock" :nthat:I got on this album so late but he was spitting on it. The month after month Curren$y is my favorite iteration of him

EDIT: "ROCK ASTRONAUT SHIRTS BY THE BBC"

Back
Top Bottom