the thread about nothing...

Company party is next Saturday, don't think I'm going. I don't own a suit or have any nice dress shoes. :lol:

"Sneakerhead, wing tips
I never bought a pair
Out of dress code
Still getting in there"
-Curren$y
upload_2018-12-7_10-40-44.jpeg

upload_2018-12-7_10-39-50.jpeg

Problem solved

Met with the owner today for the second interview and now I'm not too sure about working there. His attitude was.. offputting.
Almost like "Let's get this over with." Whereas who I met with yesterday was friendly and outgoing, he seemed judgmental and sometimes ignoring what I was saying. I still think I answered everything well, but the guy's attitude rubbed me the wrong way

Last edited:

Thought this was really interesting - and funny in a few places. I always enjoy watching someone who really knows something break it down.

Company party is next Saturday, don't think I'm going. I don't own a suit or have any nice dress shoes. :lol:

"Sneakerhead, wing tips
I never bought a pair
Out of dress code
Still getting in there"
-Curren$y

Rock the mullet.
So they know its business in the front. Party in the back

Met with the owner today for the second interview and now I'm not too sure about working there. His attitude was.. offputting.
Almost like "Let's get this over with." Whereas who I met with yesterday was friendly and outgoing, he seemed judgmental and sometimes ignoring what I was saying. I still think I answered everything well, but the guy's attitude rubbed me the wrong way
Remember back in the days having 2 interviews and was thinking it was good but the guy seemed he wanted to exploit me, ending was I think I didn't even go to the second one and find way better a few time later...So if you don't feel it, maybe just listen to you or at least if you can discover if the unkind one is really important and if you will have to work a lot with/for him ?

I recently had 2 interviews at a law firm earlier this year, they even told me after the second one to notify them immediatly if I find a position somewhere else, still ended up going with some one else. Be confident but your not out the woods yet Blue Mamba Blue Mamba , also the owner probably feel like he above meeting new people at this point

"Sneakerhead, wing tips
I never bought a pair
Out of dress code
Still getting in there"
-Curren$y
Haha I feel you but fam if you ain’t a famous rapper ima need you to cop at least one suit

"Anti club dress code I just ignore those"
This Ain't No Mixtape :pimp:

It was one of the first Curren$y projects I listened to and it made me a fan almost right away.

upload_2018-12-7_10-40-44.jpeg

upload_2018-12-7_10-39-50.jpeg

Problem solved
:rofl:

I'm passing on these Concords, had the 2011 that I camped out overnight for and it was mayhem.

Rock the mullet.
So they know its business in the front. Party in the back
A mullet? I'm not white...so yea

Haha I feel you but fam if you ain’t a famous rapper ima need you to cop at least one suit
I've been wanting to get a custom tailored suit for a minute, but I'm a brokeboi who doesn't really want to make that investment.

"Sneakerhead, wing tips
I never bought a pair
Out of dress code
Still getting in there"
-Curren$y
My man. This is the perfect time of year to cop a suit on discount. Get you a navy suit if you must have one suit. It's versatile

Back
Top Bottom