the thread about nothing...

They put those little vhs boxes at men’s and women’s clothing displays, the Funko toy section near the electronics and the toy section clearance aisle. Check the end caps as well. It’s an Item they don’t even bother to stock properly because it was a seasonal item.

I got no luck searching.. :smh:

This was from a blog posted on NT a long time ago. Still one of the most inspirational pieces of writing I have ever read.

Why You Will Never Be Rich.

I often find myself in the center of a conversation about how lucky I am and how easily everything I have came to me.

“Wow, so you made a lot of money on the internet, now you own gas stations. You must just sit home all day and count money”

Yeah, that’s exactly how it goes. No work necessary. I just go on the internet setup a website made millions. Now I just go to my stores, grab all the money and call it a day.

During high school I:

• Ran 5 websites. All doing $40,000+ in sales per month.
  • Received over 100 emails everyday from customers.
  • Stayed up until 3am every night since all of my suppliers where in China.
  • Had to wake up at 6:30am to be at school by 7:30am.
  • Took as many computer classes as possible to have access to the internet so I can stay ahead of customer emails/orders.
  • Never took a vacation.
  • Got sued by 3 different major companies.
Some people often say “Why would you do that, you have all your life to make money. You should just enjoy your youth and enjoy your friends.”

Well, how bad do you want it? Are you willing to sacrifice sleep? Are you willing to sacrifice a social life? **** friends. Chances are you won’t even hear from your “friends” after high school/college.

Often times people fail to realize the work and sacrifice required to attain a certain level of success. It NEVER comes easy (unless you win the lotto). The reason most people will never be rich is because they are too accustomed to their environment. Most high school/college kids just want to go out and have fun. From a young age you are taught the same thing, go to school, have fun, get a degree and get a good 9-5 job. **** THAT ADVICE. A 9-5 will not cut it. Times have changed. In this day and age a degree is not as highly valued as it once was. You will never be rich by just working 9-5.

Why wait until you have a degree to start? Instead of wasting time going out, teach yourself. You can find ANYTHING online for free. If you have a business idea, then do whatever it takes to make it work. If it works, GREAT. If it fails then good, at least you are still young and can rebound. It’s better to fail at age 22 than at age 35 with a wife and 2 kids.

If you want to be your own boss its 24 hours. It never ends. You have to motivate yourself. You either want it or you don’t. You want to go out Friday night, **** it. You have to put in the work to be your own boss. Don’t be a dreamer and only hope that one day you will be rich, successful and own your own business. Yes, it takes a lot of work and sacrifice, but how bad do you want it? It’s not for everyone. If you are happy making $45,000 a year, and happy being middle class, and happy just being ‘good’ at something then that’s awesome! If you want greatness, if you want to be the best, if you want to be RICH, you will have to do whatever it takes. Think about it 24/7. Most importantly, TAKE ACTION!

If you are just starting out, you should ask yourself every day, “What sacrifices am I making to be at the top?”

Even if you reach your goals, ask yourself, “What am I doing to stay at the top?” You should never think “I’ve made it, I can just sit back and watch the money come in”because that’s when your competition will come and take your spot.

Always remember, while you’re out having a good time, your competition is working. Always stay hungry for more and never quit.

This was from a blog posted on NT a long time ago. Still one of the most inspirational pieces of writing I have ever read.

I often find myself in the center of a conversation about how lucky I am and how easily everything I have came to me.

“Wow, so you made a lot of money on the internet, now you own gas stations. You must just sit home all day and count money”

Yeah, that’s exactly how it goes. No work necessary. I just go on the internet setup a website made millions. Now I just go to my stores, grab all the money and call it a day.

During high school I:

• Took as many computer classes as possible to have access to the internet so I can stay ahead of customer emails/orders.
  • Never took a vacation.
Some people often say “Why would you do that, you have all your life to make money. You should just enjoy your youth and enjoy your friends.”

Well, how bad do you want it? Are you willing to sacrifice sleep? Are you willing to sacrifice a social life? **** friends. Chances are you won’t even hear from your “friends” after high school/college.

Often times people fail to realize the work and sacrifice required to attain a certain level of success. It NEVER comes easy (unless you win the lotto). The reason most people will never be rich is because they are too accustomed to their environment. Most high school/college kids just want to go out and have fun. From a young age you are taught the same thing, go to school, have fun, get a degree and get a good 9-5 job. **** THAT ADVICE. A 9-5 will not cut it. Times have changed. In this day and age a degree is not as highly valued as it once was. You will never be rich by just working 9-5.

Why wait until you have a degree to start? Instead of wasting time going out, teach yourself. You can find ANYTHING online for free. If you have a business idea, then do whatever it takes to make it work. If it works, GREAT. If it fails then good, at least you are still young and can rebound. It’s better to fail at age 22 than at age 35 with a wife and 2 kids.

If you want to be your own boss its 24 hours. It never ends. You have to motivate yourself. You either want it or you don’t. You want to go out Friday night, **** it. You have to put in the work to be your own boss. Don’t be a dreamer and only hope that one day you will be rich, successful and own your own business. Yes, it takes a lot of work and sacrifice, but how bad do you want it? It’s not for everyone. If you are happy making $45,000 a year, and happy being middle class, and happy just being ‘good’ at something then that’s awesome! If you want greatness, if you want to be the best, if you want to be RICH, you will have to do whatever it takes. Think about it 24/7. Most importantly, TAKE ACTION!

If you are just starting out, you should ask yourself every day, “What sacrifices am I making to be at the top?”

Even if you reach your goals, ask yourself, “What am I doing to stay at the top?” You should never think “I’ve made it, I can just sit back and watch the money come in”because that’s when your competition will come and take your spot.

Always remember, while you’re out having a good time, your competition is working. Always stay hungry for more and never quit.

This is terrible advice. It equates the end goal of having money with some made up self fulfillment. Money is a means to an end not the end itself. I just found out on Friday that one of our early investors (a self made multi multi millionaire) committed suicide. If you’re not content when you’re broke you won’t be when you are rich. Content doesn’t mean lazy, apathetic, or inactive. It simply means that you’re in a mental state that you know what you have is enough and that every step you’re taking is a choice made of freedom and passion and not inadaquency and insecurity.

There’s broke people all over the world that are feeling good about their lives because of the connection they have with their friends, family and self awareness of circumstance. There’s rich people all over the world feeling lonely because they can’t connect or are so used to pushing they can’t simply enjoy what’s currently going on.

It’s not one or the other. This rich or broke, handsome or ugly, in shape or fat, smart or dumb, black or white mentality is the root of first world mental health issues. The more people are forgiving of themselves, their flaws, and their circumstances the more likely they’ll push themselves in a mentally healthy manner.

During high school I:

• Never took a vacation.

Money isn't the goal.
As I've gotten older, I've realized that it's the last thing on my list of priorities.

If my fam/friends are healthy and prospering, I'm good.

Last edited:
This is terrible advice. It equates the end goal of having money with some made up self fulfillment. Money is a means to an end not the end itself. I just found out on Friday that one of our early investors (a self made multi multi millionaire) committed suicide. If you’re not content when you’re broke you won’t be when you are rich. Content doesn’t mean lazy, apathetic, or inactive. It simply means that you’re in a mental state that you know what you have is enough and that every step you’re taking is a choice made of freedom and passion and not inadaquency and insecurity.

There’s broke people all over the world that are feeling good about their lives because of the connection they have with their friends, family and self awareness of circumstance. There’s rich people all over the world feeling lonely because they can’t connect or are so used to pushing they can’t simply enjoy what’s currently going on.

It’s not one or the other. This rich or broke, handsome or ugly, in shape or fat, smart or dumb, black or white mentality is the root of first world mental health issues. The more people are forgiving of themselves, their flaws, and their circumstances the more likely they’ll push themselves in a mentally healthy manner.
Agreed that money isn't everything. The author even has a part where he suggests that if you are content making "average" money, then that's fine. This blog should be taken with a grain of salt. There are parts that can be inspirational no matter what your goals and aspirations are.

Last edited:
Lot of cowboy fans in LA today
Wonder if @GrizzlyAnimal made the trip?

he outchea today.

IMG_0685.jpg

At some point, I stopped caring about having the latest and fanciest things. I used to care out of vanity. Then I realize the people who matter most will not judge me based on material items. Now I spend my money wisely, which doesn't necessarily equate to being "cheap". That means buying less, but making sure that I will get the most practical use. I make sure I eat well and material items are an after thought.

"You are not your khakis" :smokin

Nothing.. local target look like a damn zoo.. I'll try again on the weekday..

Aww man, okay. I’ve been finding them scattered around the stores.

Just picked up the Rocky version right now and the cashier charged me only $2 for it. I’m still on the hunt for Bloodsport movie tee but have only been finding Small & Medium sizes.

Back
Top Bottom