the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Damn wheres the clearance section? I need those shirts ..

They put those little vhs boxes at men’s and women’s clothing displays, the Funko toy section near the electronics and the toy section clearance aisle. Check the end caps as well. It’s an Item they don’t even bother to stock properly because it was a seasonal item.

They put those little vhs boxes at men’s and women’s clothing displays, the Funko toy section near the electronics and the toy section clearance aisle. Check the end caps as well. It’s an Item they don’t even bother to stock properly because it was a seasonal item.

Thanks for the information.. I'll be on the search soon.. I need more gym t shirts.. :nthat:

Was supposed to hook up with this chick today. I’ve been up since 8, feel asleep at 2...she texted me at 3....I wake up at 4:30. :smh:

I downloaded audible app to listen to at work (welding shop) and I been super inspired lately. Gonna make my dream come to fruition forsure. Right now I’m listening to “the power of intention” by Wayne Dyer. Really interesting stuff. On a side notebook my supervisor keep trying bring the old me out. He’s so passive aggressive and every time my machine needs fixed he’ll smirk at me all snide or make a slick remark. Like bro that’s your job.

man, most of the things I stress about is money and being successful. Im really thinking about stop caring so much about money and just living a simple life while working a chill job. The stress of having to do things/studying for my work, mixed with me not caring about it at all, is making me think that making that extra dough isnt worth it. Id rather make a whole lot less and happy (while living within my means obviously) than making six figs and being stressed. Anyone ever think about something like this lol

Last edited:
man, most of the things I stress about is money and being successful. Im really thinking about stop caring for money and just living a simple life while working a chill job. The stress of having to do things for my work, mixed with me not caring about it at all, is making me think that making that extra dough isnt worth it. Id rather be poor and happy (while living within my means obviously) then making six figs and stressed. Anyone ever think about something like this lol
At some point, I stopped caring about having the latest and fanciest things. I used to care out of vanity. Then I realize the people who matter most will not judge me based on material items. Now I spend my money wisely, which doesn't necessarily equate to being "cheap". That means buying less, but making sure that I will get the most practical use. I make sure I eat well and material items are an after thought.

man, most of the things I stress about is money and being successful. Im really thinking about stop caring so much about money and just living a simple life while working a chill job. The stress of having to do things/studying for my work, mixed with me not caring about it at all, is making me think that making that extra dough isnt worth it. Id rather make a whole lot less and happy (while living within my means obviously) than making six figs and being stressed. Anyone ever think about something like this lol

All the time. I hate my field but I need money right now

Back
Top Bottom