the thread about nothing...

You gotta be able to handle your liquor around females, plenty of perverts who get drunked up and do unspeakable things around females makes you look you can’t be trusted.

She wasnt actually there but the Homie's GF videoed me drunk and asked ish like what can you say to my friend. But at least she peeps that im interested. Cause homie keep promising he'll introduce me but never does so i was playing it cool on social media only liking pics lol.

But anyway good tips NT thanks this my dating advice site lmfao when im conflicted long live NT

So I went to drink with my 2 homies from hs with their girlfriends, but this chick that been liking back my posts on social media whose a friend of GF of Homie 1.(I added her even tho we never met even before) and she followed back on twitter/IG too.

Apparently I asked her out while I was about to pass out cause I was 5th wheeling smh shes a friend of friend's GF though I was sure I was spewing nonsense lmao and wasnt formal.

I got the haha react on Messenger only when I apologized for the video that was sent but after 2 days I got a reply and she said its ok bro apparently I called her bro first on my apology chat smh. Replied again and now I got no response for a day now.

This girl a solid 9.5/10. Next move is
1. Send another chat?
2. Wait for another night out where she's there.

This is NT we need pics
Should be part of the NT bylaws

I might have exaggerated with the 9.5 :rofl:she an easy 8 tho think white Spanish Filipina. Might do a pic when I at least took her out she basically a stranger still lol I got like 3 rl friends lurkin here too lol.

I might have exaggerated with the 9.5 :rofl:she an easy 8 tho think white Spanish Filipina. Might do a pic when I at least took her out she basically a stranger still lol I got like 3 rl friends lurkin here too lol.

ronartestusingimaginationsincenopics.jpg

How was your Fil Am Rec League tho bro Fozz Fozz was there rough plays by our kababaya
First game was good. We won 86-80 but gave up a 15 point lead lmao.

The team we played weren't rough at all. They were all shooters and had one Samoan guy in the post. I found out the team I joined is 3-1 and next week we play the only undefeated team in our division. So I'm kind of juiced for that game and that I'm part of a winning team lol

It's definitely a shooters league. One team had two guys clearly over 6 feet and they just kept shooting jumpers rather than positioning themselves deep in the post. I think I can hang as long. My conditioning and the hesitation of driving to the hoop is an issue. I'm not as comfortable dribbling as I used to be. Need to get that back.

That’s what happens when you drunk and can’t handle the liq, you think everything with a vagina is a 10.

Wednesday and im still feeling under the weather.
Ima take a 5 mile run later. Should be feeling Gucci after.

I think you send a Proper Message to me for review.

Wait til you catch shorty out again in person. Make sure you got ya fresh cut, fresh fit, and come correct. Play it off as if that was one of the few times you got lit and drunk like that etc.

Spit that sober G to her and she'll def be feeling it more.

Back
Top Bottom