the thread about nothing...

Recap of my weekend
Lost my phone
Lost my debit card
Lost my California ID
Lost my white and red air max 1’s
Lost 2 Ralph Lauren sweaters
Lost my 14kt bracelet
Literally went on a spree since Friday at 3 till last night that we got back to LA
Body needs sleep now lol

You used to be great smh.

ElectricAggressiveLeveret-size_restricted.gif

@ballahb

How's your savings holding up?

Savings is fine im ok money wise for a while as long as i don't do anything completely crazy. Which i am super thankful for. I know people at my job with 3 kids and have college payments they have to defer so they can cover their mortgage for 2/3 months in case this drags on.

Speaking of money laundering fronts, I’ve always said that White Castle is the real life Pollos Hermanos. No way they can be in business in this day and age without any social media or commercials on TV. The one on queens blvd has been there since the 90s.

Recap of my weekend
Lost my phone
Lost my debit card
Lost my California ID
Lost my white and red air max 1’s
Lost 2 Ralph Lauren sweaters
Lost my 14kt bracelet
Literally went on a spree since Friday at 3 till last night that we got back to LA
Body needs sleep now lol

giphy.gif

Speaking of money laundering fronts, I’ve always said that White Castle is the real life Pollos Hermanos. No way they can be in business in this day and age without any social media or commercials on TV. The one on queens blvd has been there since the 90s.

I feel like I've seen White Castle commercials on TV. They probably have social media as well.

White castles does have commercials though?

I think long standing fast food chains only drop commercials to inform you of new products or deals they are running. I guess McDonald's does more commercials than that, but outside of them, that is just about it.

Given White Castle rarely has new product to show off it makes sense why they didnt do many commercials. But I know for sure I've seen some commercials for them in the past. I want to say I saw one for the impossible burger they were selling as well, but I can't say that with any certainty.

Assuming you both live in the same general area, how long would it be until you visit your sibling's newborn baby?

Back
Top Bottom