the thread about nothing...

What happened

At the risk of embarrassing myself...

Was sleeping (4am?) when I all the sudden woke up from a dream and almost 2 seconds later saw the darkest figure manifest itself right in front of me. The room was dark but somehow this figure was much darker. I couldn’t even react quickly enough before it simultaneously grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the mattress and the other arm was wrapped around the back of my neck. It pressed its side of the face to mine and began whispering all sorts of things in my ear but I couldn’t make out what it said, was too fast and low. It stopped whispering, looked back at me and started all over again. I was mad as **** because it was hurting my wrist, neck and was feeling a sharp pain in my side below my ribs. I managed to get my other hand free and started mushing it’s face away from me. Man, I could feel the fabric covering it’s face, felt like rough lace material. What was really creepy was it moving it’s face side to side trying to get me to stop. It disappeared when I jabbed my fingers into the face. I just laid there for a few minutes still feeling the pain in my wrist and ribs. Anyway, I don’t know how I know but I got the impression this was female. Didn’t sleep for the rest of the morning.

Feel free laugh now :lol:

Was sleeping (4am?) when I all the sudden woke up from a dream and almost 2 seconds later saw the darkest figure manifest itself right in front of me. The room was dark but somehow this figure was much darker. I couldn’t even react quickly enough before it simultaneously grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the mattress and the other arm was wrapped around the back of my neck. It pressed its side of the face to mine and began whispering all sorts of things in my ear but I couldn’t make out what it said, was too fast and low. It stopped whispering, looked back at me and started all over again. I was mad as **** because it was hurting my wrist, neck and was feeling a sharp pain in my side below my ribs. I managed to get my other hand free and started mushing it’s face away from me. Man, I could feel the fabric covering it’s face, felt like rough lace material. What was really creepy was it moving it’s face side to side trying to get me to stop. It disappeared when I jabbed my fingers into the face. I just laid there for a few minutes still feeling the pain in my wrist and ribs. Anyway, I don’t know how I know but I got the impression this was female. Didn’t sleep for the rest of the morning.

Feel free laugh now
:lol:
Who the connect bruh?

Feel free laugh now :lol:

I remember you saying in here ages ago that you had an experience with the supernatural from young. I could believe it G. Probably a succubus (Female). I remember this man alchemist iq alchemist iq saying he had some **** going on in his apartment at one point. And one might try to attack me in the future seeing how im going to be living a single lifestyle. My new point of view on life still wont allow me to dissociate my belief in the paranormal and some spirituality... I just dont fear ****.

Last edited:
A good chunk of my coworkers are Filipino. I think I’m bonding with them because of that common ground. I haven’t spoken this much fluent Tagalog to socialize in such a long time :lol:
A lot of the Filipino employees here try to chop it up with me as if we're close...But I know they're trying to find a way to be cool with me so that they could be lazy.

Nah, man. I ain't your pare you lazy *** who watches TFC on their work computer.

A good chunk of my coworkers are Filipino. I think I’m bonding with them because of that common ground. I haven’t spoken this much fluent Tagalog to socialize in such a long time :lol:
That's the thing about working at a hospital. If you work in one, you're bound to have lots of filipino coworkers.

Who the connect bruh?

:lol::lol:

I remember you saying in here ages ago that you had an experience with the supernatural from young. I could believe it G. Probably a succubus (Female). I remember this man alchemist iq alchemist iq saying he had some **** going on in his apartment at one point. And one might try to attack me in the future seeing how im going to living a single lifestyle. My new point of view on life still wont allow me to dissociate my belief in the paranormal and some spirituality... I just dont fear ****.

Yeah I did about 12 years ago, similar experience except my sister saw it too. My bro also told me he’s experienced things in that room. Glad I’m not alone in that sense.

I remember you saying in here ages ago that you had an experience with the supernatural from young. I could believe it G. Probably a succubus (Female). I remember this man alchemist iq alchemist iq saying he had some **** going on in his apartment at one point. And one might try to attack me in the future seeing how im going to living a single lifestyle. My new point of view on life still wont allow me to dissociate my belief in the paranormal and some spirituality... I just dont fear ****.

Evil spirits like to attack while you sleeping, your more vulnerable when your not fully conscious.

:lol::lol:

Yeah I did about 12 years ago, similar experience except my sister saw it too. My bro also told me he’s experienced things in that room. Glad I’m not alone in that sense.

If you go in r/paranormal on Reddit. You'll see some people try to dismiss others experieces as mental illnesses. Which could be true but not everything can be chalked up to that imo. I remember two experiences i had in my life (technically had 3).
First one was when i was born my mom said my great grandmother visited me when i was asleep in my crib. (My great G ma died in 94 and i was born in 97) She said something woke her up out of her sleep one night and she walked in my room and i was out of my crib with the gate down laying on the carpet (I was a few months old at that time so it was impossible for me to do that). And she said she smelt her scent.

2nd. i remember in 03 or 04 one morning i was getting ready for school. I was getting my lunch together i tore a piece of paper towel and as i was doing so i saw something zip past the kitchen and i stood still afterwards. Always thought it was an old man.

3rd. Between Sept. 2010 and some of 2011 i lived in a house that my pops friend at the time was renting to us. Nothing really popped off suddenly but one day my little bro said he saw a little boy walking around. A few more months in my parents and brothers would headout a couple hrs before me. I would get ready to go to the bus stop and i would hear knocking in the ceiling. Remember one morning it followed me from my room to the living room. At nights it was hard for me to sleep and i would hear creaks an knocking in the walls. I would just go into my brothers room or drag one of them out of bed to sleep with me. Lastly my mom's saw something while cooking then we all dipped in May of '11 :lol:. House was built in 86 and was the first one in that neighborhood.

You experienced anything else since?
Not really but I think it may have something to me living close proximity to a cemetery.

When the dead don’t rest they linger around the spiritual realm causing havoc and mischief.

This is what Islamic scholar told me.

An old man I knew walked into a restaraunt and asked for penguin soup. He ate it then killed himself.

Why?

If you go in r/paranormal on Reddit. You'll see some people try to dismiss others experieces as mental illnesses. Which could be true but not everything can be chalked up to that imo. I remember two experiences i had in my life (technically had 3).
First one was when i was born my mom said my great grandmother visited me when i was asleep in my crib. (My great G ma died in 94 and i was born in 97) She said something woke her up out of her sleep one night and she walked in my room and i was out of my crib with the gate down laying on the carpet (I was a few months old at that time so it was impossible for me to do that). And she said she smelt her scent.

2nd. i remember in 03 or 04 one morning i was getting ready for school. I was getting my lunch together i tore a piece of paper towel and as i was doing so i saw something zip past the kitchen and i stood still afterwards. Always thought it was an old man.

3rd. Between Sept. 2010 and some of 2011 i lived in a house that my pops friend at the time was renting to us. Nothing really popped off suddenly but one day my little bro said he saw a little boy walking around. A few more months in my parents and brothers would headout a couple hrs before me. I would get ready to go to the bus stop and i would hear knocking in the ceiling. Remember one morning it followed me from my room to the living room. At nights it was hard for me to sleep and i would hear creaks an knocking in the walls. I would just go into my brothers room or drag one of them out of bed to sleep with me. Lastly my mom's saw something while cooking then we all dipped in May of '11 :lol:. House was built in 86 and was the first one in that neighborhood.

I can see how some cases might be caused due to mental illness, sure it makes sense. But I’d like for them to explain how 2 people experienced the same thing at the same time. That incident made me a believer in that it wasn’t a bad dream.

Wow man, that’s pretty creepy. Glad you guys left that spot and that nothing has happened since. My fam has been living in the same place for 31 years now and we’ve all had our experiences here. I’m sure things will stop once we move.

Back
Top Bottom