the thread about nothing...

I believe in paranormal activity and all those crazy ghost stuff. When I used to live with my parents I remember hearing foot steps but others didn’t. Then in my late teens and early 20s, I could feel something sitting on my chest, and I know I’m awake. It happened a couple of times. I had to punch my way out and yelled help. My sis came in my room and ask did a ghost sit on me again.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go in r/paranormal on Reddit. You'll see some people try to dismiss others experieces as mental illnesses. Which could be true but not everything can be chalked up to that imo. I remember two experiences i had in my life (technically had 3).
First one was when i was born my mom said my great grandmother visited me when i was asleep in my crib. (My great G ma died in 94 and i was born in 97) She said something woke her up out of her sleep one night and she walked in my room and i was out of my crib with the gate down laying on the carpet (I was a few months old at that time so it was impossible for me to do that). And she said she smelt her scent.

2nd. i remember in 03 or 04 one morning i was getting ready for school. I was getting my lunch together i tore a piece of paper towel and as i was doing so i saw something zip past the kitchen and i stood still afterwards. Always thought it was an old man.

3rd. Between Sept. 2010 and some of 2011 i lived in a house that my pops friend at the time was renting to us. Nothing really popped off suddenly but one day my little bro said he saw a little boy walking around. A few more months in my parents and brothers would headout a couple hrs before me. I would get ready to go to the bus stop and i would hear knocking in the ceiling. Remember one morning it followed me from my room to the living room. At nights it was hard for me to sleep and i would hear creaks an knocking in the walls. I would just go into my brothers room or drag one of them out of bed to sleep with me. Lastly my mom's saw something while cooking then we all dipped in May of '11 :lol:. House was built in 86 and was the first one in that neighborhood.
Interesting. Mental illness? Hmm.

Had too many paranormal experiences growing up as a kid.

Lol no sexual encounters for me. Just felt like something was trying to take over.

But then I had a lot of anger growing up too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't told none of yall this yet but for the past 4 months ive been walking home from work at varying times bi-weekly. And its a 5 mile walk. 3 AM peeps say thats when all the BS starts popping off and i walk home at that time without a care in the world and no fear in my heart. If someone or something wanted to murk me it would've happened by now.. And if it comes down too it im still gonna stand my ground. Vigilant? Yes. Fearful? No..

Nope! But my brother said he felt someone or something lay beside him one time and lick the side of his face. He was terrified but kept his eyes closed until he knocked out again.

Succubus, G

Haven't told none of yall this yet but for the past 4 months ive been walking home from work at varying times bi-weekly. And its a 5 mile walk. 3 AM peeps say thats when all the BS starts popping off and i walk home at that time without a care in the world and no fear in my heart. If someone or something wanted to murk me it would've happened by now.. And if it comes down too it im still gonna stand my ground. Vigilant? Yes. Fearful? No..

Succubus, G

Cops say they’ve seen some crazy **** go down in those hours, like clockwork, guaranteed. I’m assuming they work bad areas though. Either way be safe out there man and remember there’s no shame in running if it comes down to it. Like Mr. Miyagi said “best way to block punch is not be there”.

Just looked up what Succubus is....man I ain’t telling him :lol:

Die+Hard+Here%E2%80%99s+another+riddle%3A+Given+5+gallon+and+3+gallon+jugs+make+exactly+4+gallons+of+water.jpg

Cops say they’ve seen some crazy **** go down in those hours, like clockwork, guaranteed. I’m assuming they work bad areas though. Either way be safe out there man and remember there’s no shame in running if it comes down to it. Like Mr. Miyagi said “best way to block punch is not be there”.

Just looked up what Succubus is....man I ain’t telling him :lol:

Forsure, G. The time is coming up for me getting a whip so i wont have to walk or hitch ubers anymore. Supposedly my old man got dudes in auctions being on lookout. (Have something to share with yall that happened to him recently). But im trying to get that put in play before i go back to school which is in May. And so i could quit my job soon after...

Back
Top Bottom