the thread about nothing...

Zion is why I don't have a problem with teams tanking this year. He's definitely worth losing a season for

I wanted Zion to be anywhere but the knicks.

But then the knicks opened up cap space after trading Porzingis.

Now I want him on the Knicks. Lol

Zion and two good free agents can make the knicks worth watching.

I'm bout to get a haircut bro.

I haven't got a cut in a while. It's such a wild mess.

I haven't stepped outside without a beanie to hide how bad it's gotten. I even keep the beanie on at work

My barber will hate me lol

They'll rig the draft for him to end up on the Knicks.

Ewing 2.0
Man, the Knicks just need to make sure the lose the rest of the season. I know the Suns are right there for the worst record. But IMO, the Knicks should get it.

But who knows.

Knicks haven't had the number one pick since 85, I think. And the knicks have had lots of putrid seasons since that yr where they should've had the number one pick but didn't.

So history isn't on their side.

I wanted Zion to be anywhere but the knicks.

But then the knicks opened up cap space after trading Porzingis.

Now I want him on the Knicks. Lol

Zion and two good free agents can make the knicks worth watching.
Knicks aren't going anywhere with that incompetent front office. Just how the Warriors were trash for years because their front office and owner only wanted to make money and didn't care about the product.

IMO, the Knicks should be a team that's a consistent playoff team. Like the Bulls...But that's just probably my 90s NBA fanboy talking.

Man, the Knicks just need to make sure the lose the rest of the season. I know the Suns are right there for the worst record. But IMO, the Knicks should get it.

But who knows.

Worst record doesn’t matter any longer. As long as the Knicks are bottom 3, all 3 have 14% chance

I don't get why the Knicks are always a preferred destination when their front office is incompetent. Is it MSG? The team history?

6i4gb53f55f21.jpg

I don't get why the Knicks are always a preferred destination when their front office is incompetent. Is it MSG? The team history?

Preferred? No one has ever wanted to come lol.

KD is a name that might due to business, Kyrie because he’s from NJ.

Knicks haven't had the number one pick since 85, I think. And the knicks have had lots of putrid seasons since that yr where they should've had the number one pick but didn't.

So history isn't on their side.
Regardless if they didn't they were in the top 10 and drafted these people:

'02 - Nene
'03 - Michael Sweeney
'05 - Channing Frye
'08 - Danilo Gallinari
'09 - Jordan Hill
'15 - Porzingis
'17 - Ntilinka
'18 - Knox

Outside of Porzingis, Ntilinka, and Knox the front office drafted players that didn't help the franchise's success. They could've built the team around solid players and actually be decent.

Regardless if they didn't they were in the top 10 and drafted these people:

'02 - Nene
'03 - Michael Sweeney
'05 - Channing Frye
'08 - Danilo Gallinari
'09 - Jordan Hill
'15 - Porzingis
'17 - Ntilinka
'18 - Knox

Outside of Porzingis, Ntilinka, and Knox the front office drafted players that didn't help the franchise's success. They could've built the team around solid players and actually be decent.
I'm sure they've had lots of top picks since 85, but I'm only concerned about number one this yr, cuz I want Zion on the Knicks.

I'm sure they've had lots of top picks since 85, but I'm only concerned about number one this yr, cuz I want Zion on the Knicks.
But what I'm saying is that the Knicks could've avoided bad seasons if they had a competent front office that knew how to properly build a roster and evaluate talent to be a playoff team. Which would make the players have more interest playing in NY.

A good Knicks team would be good for the NBA.

They should’ve waited for free agency to get Melo instead of trading all their prospects. Things might’ve looked much different for them.

Back
Top Bottom