the thread about nothing...

What should I do today? Im getting pho for lunch but besides that idk what else to do. I wanna go to the outlets but my account is telling me no. I wanna go to the beach but I’m already sick so that’s a no. I just don’t wanna be cooped up in the pad all day :lol: .

What should I do today? Im getting pho for lunch but besides that idk what else to do. I wanna go to the outlets but my account is telling me no. I wanna go to the beach but I’m already sick so that’s a no. I just don’t wanna be cooped up in the pad all day :lol: .
All of the above!

Reactions: Ube
Just discovered a DJ named Boris Brejcha.
Really diggin his mixes but i hate the fact that hes wearing a mask

BlissfulWeirdHorse-size_restricted.gif

Outlets. Burn off all that sodium you just consumed:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
A good Knicks team would be good for the NBA.

They should’ve waited for free agency to get Melo instead of trading all their prospects. Things might’ve looked much different for them.
Amare Stoudemire was playing like an MVP before Melo got there. I still think Melo wasn't worth the investment for them. Never got out of the 1st round of the playoffs

Seriously...a first and second and Simmons....like Fultz isn't even worth a first and second....Maybe simmons and a second rounder....MAYYYBEEEE

"She’s confined to the second floor after injuring her vertebrae in June 2018. After trying to sell her home in August with no luck, she hopes that her unfortunate circumstances can turn into a new future for someone else."

Back
Top Bottom