the thread about nothing...

Me and my boy spent the whole day thrifting. Going to Goodwill after Goodwill. Didnt find anything. Last store we went to was diff and larger. Found a Carhartt and a Huf Tee i was F'ing with. Come to find out these broads dont except card as payment...

Me and my boy spent the whole day thrifting. Going to Goodwill after Goodwill. Didnt find anything. Last store we went to was diff and larger. Found a Carhartt and a Huf Tee i was F'ing with. Come to find out these broads dont except card as payment...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I love thrifting.
I like checking out swapmeets and yard sales more than Goodwill.
Definitly became mainstream since Round 2 started doing it

Yea man.

When I told her I was a nurse going back to school she started going on about how she wanted to go back to school to be a medical assistant

Then I told her if she wanted to talk some more once the shift is over. She said yea... Her shift is done at 7

Wish me luck

May the smash gods be with you:pimp:

Yea man.

When I told her I was a nurse going back to school she started going on about how she wanted to go back to school to be a medical assistant

Then I told her if she wanted to talk some more once the shift is over. She said yea... Her shift is done at 7

Wish me luck
1392625840846.gif

Yea man.

Wish me luck

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom