the thread about nothing...

So it begins..
Finally got one of em wifi doorbells, after the neighbor mentioned a missing delivery.
Y'all ain't gon eat my @#%&.
Question now is; Amazon Echo or Google Home?

Last edited:
That’s because I don’t like you.

Dear E, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

F71153F8-3849-49E7-AA5B-B2843F2B897A.jpeg

How old is too old to do an internship?
I ask because I want to work on my photography more and less on my job I have. I’m open to work for small companies and get my foot in the door. I want to keep my job but do the minimum cause it’s taken a toll on my body and like most here have mentioned early, these companies don’t care about us. I want to invest in my skill set and focus on that.

How old is too old to do an internship?
I ask because I want to work on my photography more and less on my job I have. I’m open to work for small companies and get my foot in the door. I want to keep my job but do the minimum cause it’s taken a toll on my body and like most here have mentioned early, these companies don’t care about us. I want to invest in my skill set and focus on that.
Never too old. If that’s your passion and want to learn it who cares what others think. Just make sure you could make a living from it before transitioning fully.

Reactions: Ube
this cold wave in SF and west coast the last couple wks :smh:
not use to waking up in 40s

Bruh, I parked my truck (lifted 2.5”) in my driveway and opened the door and the snow was up past the bottom of the door. It wasn’t a pile either that’s just how deep it was. :lol:

You’re lucky.

East coasters can live on the west coast no problem.

But I don't think west coasters can handle east weather

:lol:

It would take some getting used to. I actually like the cold.

I took my first trip to the east coast (Philly) back in 2008 right in the middle of winter. Had to take care of some fraud business. Was only going to be there for 1 day and all I brought was a thin jacket. Folks were looking at me like I was crazy. It was like 18°. Damn near froze my @ $ $ off.

Back
Top Bottom